Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bad stoner moments that turned out ok

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dr Hemp, Nov 29, 2011.

1. I went into my room earlier
    and as I went to change into my pj's my broken laptop wanted to be dick and press play so my very loud bass went off while my parents are in the room right next to me. ran to the computer with my pants down like a champ :)

2. So... Cool story?

3. This one time, I ate a brownie.

4. One time I almost spilled a drink, but then I didn't.

5. One time I..... nevermind

6. I remember...

7. One time I lit a joint on the wrong end,
    but then I turned it around and it turned out okay...

stoner moment averted.

8. [quote name='"Thc Crystals"']I remember...[/quote]

That shit was tight yo

9. no way this guys high, otherwise he wouldn't of made such a dick response...:smoke:

10. Was smoking a few bowls at my buddies house and his father came up to get the dishes. He didn't notice the smell but he almost stepped on the glass pipe on the floor while going to pick up a dirty plate. Like 2 inches away from it. He then left the room and we proceeded to get very high.

11. This was a moment I thought was bad.

We had been smoking and playing cards when this random knock comes on the door. It wasn't planned for anyone else to come over so we all get freaked out. I ran to a back room with a window just waiting for the "POLICE, FREEZE!!" part. But turned out to be another guy we had forgotten we invited lol.

12. this made a strange noise emit from my speak maker...
    i think i just laughed, yes...that is wat you humans do...

13. [quote name='"kannesss"']This was a moment I thought was bad.

We had been smoking and playing cards when this random knock comes on the door. It wasn't planned for anyone else to come over so we all get freaked out. I ran to a back room with a window just waiting for the "POLICE, FREEZE!!" part. But turned out to be another guy we had forgotten we invited lol.[/quote]

typical stoner moment ^^^^^^

14. when i was to tired to drive to my house so i stayed at my ex's house
    and found out she was cheating on me

so i broke up with her :)

15. let's see here. One time, I was smoking up, the phone rang, so I picked it up. Turned out to be my boss, letting me know that he needed me to come in to work. I said, "yeah, sure man, I'm on my way" and got ready to leave. I was so high I couldn't even find my shoes.

By the time I got ready to go, he called back and said the guy showed up after all. I was wayyyy to high to work that day.

16. [quote name='"iWhiteWall"']when i was to tired to drive to my house so i stayed at my ex's house
    and found out she was cheating on me

so i broke up with her :)[/quote]

So...you broke up with your ex? How does that work

17. This one time I came home high, and my parents were home. Luckily my parents were tired and assumed I was too. :bongin:

18. super stoned fishing in the sierras and came upon a black bear prolly 10ft away from me. literally shit my drawls and stood there, then the bear bounced

19. One time i smoked in the forest by myself and as im finishing my joint i see a car in the distance speeding like a mofo. Being the paranoid high guy that i am, i start sprinting thinking im about to get busted. I jump and hide behind a tree only to find out it was a random car, not a cop. Was quite an adventure without the buzzkill.

20. [quote name='"mattstermh"']One time i smoked in the forest by myself and as im finishing my joint i see a car in the distance speeding like a mofo. Being the paranoid high guy that i am, i start sprinting thinking im about to get busted. I jump and hide behind a tree only to find out it was a random car, not a cop. Was quite an adventure without the buzzkill.[/quote]

that's what I'd do ha