Bad Situation

Discussion in 'General' started by Dazed n Sublime, Apr 19, 2005.

1. Well here is the situation: I've been toking everyday since the begining of the year. Before that I only did it once a month. Tonight is my first night not stoned.

I got caught on Sunday by my rents. They are drug testing me once a month now and if I fail they take my liscence and my car until im a certain age.

Should I risk toking and useing detox or other methods, just flat out quite until I reach that certain age, or toke like a couple times after each drug test.

This sucks extremely...I can spell straight and my head is clear... fuckin sucks..
    Well actually it does. . . Im already craving it and Wednesday is 4/20. I think I am going to toke then and then be done because I already have it in my blood.

-Peace and blaze on :eek: :(

(btw I am 18 :) i swear)

2. LoL. We'll if I we're you, I'd smoke up on 4/20 (or course!!) and then just do it after each drug test. I've never had really bad cravings, but when I quit before, everything just got kinda booring lol, but after the first month I found a rhythm and it was easy. :smoke:

Hope everything works out though, and you can keep tokin' 24/7 ;)

3. dont risk it, they wanna make sure your not smokin right? so they TOLD you they would test 1 time each month...they didnt say 1 month apart from each other...meaning they could test you today and then again in 2 weeks...if they wanna make sure your not tokin then they will try and surprise you to get a fair and honost result...understand what im saying or am i talkin in rubbis because im very high

4. it's as easy as moving.

light a blunt, blow it in your rents face (while you say "go fuck yourself"), you move, you toke, you party, you have fun,

5. well man i can help ya if ya wanna talk man