Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bad Situation?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ReflexezMMG, Sep 17, 2012.

1. #1 ReflexezMMG, Sep 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2012
    Parents left to go on there honeymoon for a week, and i been smokin in the house and left my bongs laying around my room because they wont be back for a week, i'm staying at my uncle's and all of a sudden he locks all my doors/windows so i cant get back in my house, and all my weed/bong shit is chillen what would you do?

2. Go in through a window, or steal your keys. How do you not have your own set anyway?

3. My bad, I just noticed you said he locked the windows too...haha sucks

4. yeah man i'm fucked bro idk what to do im stressing i'm not getting any sleep tonight and i got school tmrw..

5. ring the doorbell..... is he keeping you out for a reason?

6. haha you can't read man.

7. oooooohhhhh hahahahaha. ya i didnt quite follow that through. lol.

8. Tell your uncle that you left your wallet back home. You want to grab your xbox and some video games. You forgot your favorite pair of shoes at home. You need your dildo....anything man. Just make up an excuse to go grab something that you need.

9. You could always pick your lock.

Or, call a locksmith, provided you have money.

10. Your not allowed to stay home alone?

11. nah im not trusted alone haha i threw a party last time not good....

12. What're you 12?
    Go get those keys back, your uncle doesn't need an explanation from you lol.

13. break a window. climb in, make it look like you guys got robbed lmao:D

14. i wish it was that easy man.

15. Dude your a adult? Go back to YOUR house wtf. Say you have to get something. School work or something.

16. So that one of his parents or uncle calls the police, and files a police report?

Pretty sure falsely reporting a crime is a crime itself.

17. i did but like he would walk with me everywhere i went like wtf?
    i got another excuse tho... second try

18. Man, your uncle sounds like a fag.

19. he is bro, a fucking dick

20. Just steal your house keys man. I know he's a douche, but I bet he isn't guarding those keys all day.