bad situation

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by HelloFriend, Jul 24, 2012.

1. Im home alone and im out of cash... fridge is tottaly empty! and I have to be here 10 more days.... thinking what to do.. dont know..... I dont want to tell my parents that im broke, because they would be mad...... im thinking to loan like 30-40 euros from someone, just so I could buy some food but yeah... its not sure at all that someone will loan me that cash.. I have never asked any cash from anyone before.....

2. guessing you blew your cash on weed? Invite a couple of friends over for a smoke, dont tell them the other is coming but tell them both to bring as much food as possible.

3. well... I had 300 euros. 100 for weed, 90 for festival ticket, and everything else on bus ticket / food.....

4. [quote name='"HelloFriend"']

well... I had 300 euros. 100 for weed, 90 for festival ticket, and everything else on bus ticket / food.....[/quote]

gotta put your priorities in the right order next time..

5. Ramen noodles

6. Yes its true. I was just hoping that my friend pays me 60 eur he owns me and I can get money support from one social organization, but found out just today that they need more documents from me in order to get support from them... so I didnt expect this.... Had a little sleep cause I was feeling tired... im still tired and weak when I woke up lol.. havent eaten anything yesterday and today....

7. Seriosuly it was pretty dumb to blow the money on weed. Go to a grocery store and steal some food if it's really that bad but don't fuck over any little stores only the big chain ones.

8. I agree, you gotta do what you gotta do to survive. Learned that at a young age livin in the city.

9. Time to make that friend pay up. :cool:

10. Food banks will help you if you need it bro. Don't be to proud, i've gone before and i've even stayed in a shelter for a couple weeks and on the streets at times. Do what you gotta do to survive.

11. haventbeen eating 2 days..... luckily found some pudder at home. now making this. shitty thing about not eating is that I have no energy, even after I sleep.

12. Holy shit haven't seen this guy in awhile. :smoke:

If you really need food ask a friend for a few bucks and explain why i mean if they aren't down to help you out that's pretty cold. You could go pan handle lol or like others have said walk into a mega store and drink a soda / eat a donut and bounce.

13. Yeah I got some friends luckily who might help me out :)

14. the friends I hoped that they could lend me some cash were broke aswell and now the guy who promised to help me went just offline on messenger and I basically dont have anyone else anymore... fuck.. I dont wanna tell my parents that im broke, because they would get mad.... I dont know how I would explain where I put the 100 euros I spent on weed. Im stupid , yes.

15. Ouch bro. Got any weed left? sell a g to someone and buy ramen noodles!

16. Shoplift food, it's fairly easy (as long as you're white)

17. one friend luckily enough sent me 15 euros :) :) :) thank God!

18. #18 HelloFriend, Jul 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2012
    Guys.... I talked to my mom today and she told me that there is some cash left in the house and I found 100 euros, I am really grateful right now and I do believe in miracles and yes I do believe in God aswell (not like a crazy fanatic) but lets just say that I believe he will come and help you if you really need it.... and I dont believe in God as a person, no , I rather believe that God is inside us, around us..... we just have to find it out on our own and we will feel it when we have found him :) and no, I wont buy weed for it, no way ! I dont even care about weed, although I smoked like 1.5 weeks straight.. weird isnt it heh... its all in our minds! never loose hope... my bad situation just turned into good and it only shows that its possible, if you wont loose hope and keep believing no matter how bad the situation is:)

19. Lol, this.

If you're thirsty... This may sound "nasty" but find a McDonalds cup and just sit inside a McDonalds and get mad refills.

I don't go to McDonalds much anymore. But I used to keep used cups (I'd even clean them) In my car.. If I was thirsty, instead of going any buying $2.50 worth of some sort of drink from a quickstop, I'd stop at McDonalds and fill up a big ass cup of free beverage.. Then walk out. :smoke:

20. There's no shame in hitting up the food bank..

...unless you just spent your food money on weed and a festival ticket!! Jesus H. Christ.