Bad shit happening every week

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BJacks85, Nov 6, 2013.

1. This is all the bad shit that has happened to me during my first semester of college so far. You might not think so, but I think this is God's way of punishing me for doing bad shit and dabbling in unmentionables. I don't believe this much bad shit can happen to someone without divine intervention.

So my first fuck up is at the beginning of the semester. This is the most minor of everything that has happened to me. I scabbed my knee pretty bad and it got really infected and spread to the sore on my foot that opened from breaking in a new pair of sperrys. I woke up in a horrible sweat at 3am, went to the ER and had a fever of 102. Got antibiotics, taken care of.

So the next thing that happened was a brawl in the middle of campus at my school. About 10 of my friends and 10 of another group's friends were talking shit when one of them comes up to one of us and sucker punches my friend. Then it was everybody hit everybody and I decked the fuck out of a kid and then proceeded to fight a couple more people before I hauled ass out of there because cops would be there soon. The next morning I had a black eye and my right hand was swollen to twice the size of my other hand. It turns out I broke the shit out of my ring finger and I had to have surgery which required a metal rod to be implanted. I had a good recovery and it feels like normal again but it's still a little different.

Now this next part is a little hard to explain, but I got a piece of glass in my knee that required me to go to the ER and have it dug out. I couldn't walk for a week after that and I had to lay in my bunk bed as a siren blared next to my ear during a fire drill that week. I also missed an easy test in a class that gets very difficult at the end, so now my final replaces a test I should have made a 100 on.

Now I get into some financial fuck ups. A friend of a friend mistook my backpack for the exact same one he has. He wasn't able to identify me as the owner until a week later when I re-purchased a back pack, scientific calculator, and a text book for $400. None of that was returnable.

Now this past weekend, a friend encouraged my other friend and I to drink until one of us "tapped out." At some point I said I'm not losing to no (insert state name) boy, which really set my friend off. I obviously won but I was black out drunk as fuck and I lost my iphone 5 without insurance from being lost or stolen, my $100 life proof case, my wallet with my social security card, license, room key to my room, my student id, a little cash, a $40 gift card to the student store, and my debit card.

I don't know how many more times I can fuck up this semester, it's surreal.

2. Sounds like you need a fucking joint man.

3. The other day I left campus for a quick smoke sesh at my apartment and I came back with a friend and we saw the campus guy who drives around looking for skippers and with my friend being so stoned he hits the gas and runs a red light catching the campus monitors eye, we pulled in the to the back of the school and drove over the grass to get to the other side of the school so in a hurry we all split ways , I went left he went right as I was walking with some buddy's I saw the campus monitor driving towards me and I ran and got back to campus , later that day that fucker showed up in my class and tried to search me , good thing I got rid of my hydro

Sent from a Marijuana

4. #4 cothrantyson, Nov 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2013
    sounds to me like you need new friends

Not much has changed since June, but hey, at least you identified the root cause of your problems. ^^  :smoke:

6. Sounds to me like you don't have any good sense and kind of ended up getting what you were asking for with the drinking and the fighting.

Grow up.

:)

7. #7 Nugagerube, Nov 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2013
    that aint god doin that shit.thats you bein a dumbass. sorry

dont get wasted and think your goin to be responsible enough to care for your stuff. 

your in college now. fighting people will get you arrested. especially in a large group in broad daylight on a campus. lol do you know how stupid that sounds? 

8. Don't get drunk and get in fights. I avoid both and am pretty happy  :yay: