bad set of seeds or do I need more light?

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by Bout350green, Dec 19, 2015.

1. hello everyone

Beginning of November I began my first LED grow with 4 White widows. They took upwards of 11 days to germinate which seemed odd compared to my previous germinations only taking 2-3 days. Once they germinated and I put them into vegging they grew a total of 1-2 inches before completely stopping for 3 weeks until I scrapped them. I tried the free seeds I received and only a couple germed after 10 days as well and then the same story in vegging. I'm using 2 pro grow 180 LED'S and I tried just the vegging spectrum and full spectrum and neither helped. I'm growing in a 3x3 tent so do you guys think that 2 pro grow 180's aren't enough (roughly 300-320 watts) or do you think I just got a bad set of seeds.

Side note: these seeds are from a different seller than the other seeds I've bought

Maybe I should add some cfl's into the mix? Any feedback is appreciated, thanks guys

2. Breeder who didbtou buy from
    Im grow8ng b with 300 led and it working prwtt well i have wltwo white widowsalso

3. I ordered from highgradeseeds

4. Might be your seed try herbies or marjuanaseed or haze.io

5. I'll probably try them soon. Found a place called peak seeds only a province over and I'm seeing good reviews there. Thanks for the suggestions!