Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bad Sesh....Using a crappy bowl help!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kn9ne, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Ok I'm using a glass bowl but the long part got cut in half so im like inhaling right from the bowl basically....kinda harsh but w/e...

idk if it was good but it was stinky and sticky and dark orange and green.

When I was smoking the bowl ash was flying out of it when i was inhaling and puffing it was so bad. Unlit weed also fell out. i kept putting it back in the bowl and when i lit it i barely got any smoke at all. in fact i dont think i got any good hits at all! I finally gave up and threw away everything.

did i not pack enough? I added little incrimints at a time it was hard to light.

i dont feel superhigh but i feel a little weird.

my eyes are not red though. slightly droopy.

help me please!

2. bump.......

3. Pack a whole bowl and just take one good hit, inhale it deep and hold it for a sec or two. You can always just save the rest of the bowl for later, and the ash in there will help keep it together. If you are trying to smoke a tiny tiny bit out of your pipe you will not get a good hit, and it will probably pull through, or even fly out of the bowl if you accidentally breathe into it a little. With a fully packed bowl, it can handle a little more pressure, and it just generally easier to smoke.

4. go to your local head shop or wherever you got the pipe and purchase glass screens. They are also on grasscity called "seamines" they work great. just drop em over the hole in the bowl and pack. dont have to worry about any ash.

5. This is the best idea.
    Glass screens look like little Jacks made out of glass, and you put them over the hole in your bowl. This will give the green something to sit on so it doesn't fall through into your mouth.

:hello: