Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bad reactions to bud?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BettyB, Jul 12, 2019.

1. I have a serious question and was wondering if anyone could answer it. Have you ever had a bad reaction or side effects while smoking some bud? I smoked some recently and had a horrible reaction to it. I've been smoking for years and never had this issue. Once I smoked some, it made me feel horrible!!! A feeling of pure terror came over me. My heart was beating out of my chest, then I started to shake violently. I decided to go to bed and the shaking got worse. My teeth were chattering uncontrollably, I couldn't even keep my mouth closed. I was shaking so violently, it's not something I could just shake off. It scared the hell out of me and I actually thought of going to the ER. But couldn't drive because I couldn't stand still. I have no idea what strain it was. I'm not sure how to identify it either. If I posted a pic, maybe someone could tell me? I read that if it has a citrus smell, it's sativa but this didn't act like a sativa at all. Even if I used a tiny amount, it still makes me feel just awful. Could I have come across a bad strain or something grown improperly just to make a quick buck? Like they knew it was horrible but gave it to me anyway. IDK much about this stuff, so please don't be too hard on me. Since this has never happened before and I've only ever smoked. I'm not into hard drugs. I've had such amazing experiences with bud and didn't think this was possible. I also had a horrible comedown and after side effects the next day. I was shaky and I had the worst anxiety possible. Like when your heart drops into the pit of your stomach. I wanted to know if this has happened to anyone else, to ease my worries because it was horrible. I was also wondering, what the cause might be. Thanks!!

2. Sounds like a serious anxiety attack. They can put you in the ER.
    I don’t smoke anything but indica and some hybrids. Only sativa I can do is Jack Herer.
    Take it easy and only smoke what you know.

3. Someone should make this a sticky

4. Wonder what ur blood pressure was when ya were shaking like that? We’re u also very cold by chance? Like feet and hands?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ah yes, blood sugar and oxygen... +1 lol

6. Im pretty particular with sativa strains as well. Have u tried Durban poison, harlequin or cinex? Pretty similar to jack herer.

• Like Like x 1