Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bad place to hide my stash?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mkparks123, Feb 19, 2015.

1. I just started hiding my stash in my bathroom. I have it in a plastic bag, wrapped in plastic, zipped inside a cloth, traveling case, inside a cabinet in my bathroom. My question though is when I take a shower and it gets really steamy in there,is that gonna harm my weed, or is it pretty well protected. Thanks for any feedback!

2. just put the weed in a glass mason jar in the outermost layer. preserves longest and steam won't harm it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. To avoid making it too steamy you could stop masturbating in the shower, I hope this helps.

4. Your mom's gonna find it anyway.

5. I find that when your weed's all wrapped up in a million things, when you're stoned trying to put it away you're going to end up spending 10 minutes fucking around with wrapping shit in plastic. Just get a mason jar or a pill bottle.

6. If you masturbated in a steamy shower without any lube you would literately wack your dick off.

7. Small mason jar, or other jar with a top that seals -baby food jar, pickle jar- anything with a rubber seal built into the lid.