Bad Nute Burn Question

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Walldog, Nov 17, 2019.

1. So a few days ago I noticed some brown on some leave tips. I went to my grow store and was told to do a flush and I bought some new nutes. Flushed, added nutes and the next morning it was real bad. I did another good flush and figured to leave out nutes until she bounced back. Today it looks bad again.
    I had trimmed off all the bad leaves yesterday. growing in soil, 2 - 1500w led, I was doing 2 feedings a week with my old nutes. Ph is 6.5 and she’s in the 5th week of flower.
    Earlier this week she was beautiful

Attached Files:

2. My other concern is with all of the water being put through that I might wind up with root rot. Has anyone transplanted at 5 weeks into flower?

3. Never transplant after you start flowering. Looks like you have pythium (root rot) imo.

Hate to say it ... Kill that plant and chalk it up to a learning experience. You won't get much of anything useful from that plant.

Today's Forcast... Partly Cloudy With A Chance Of Amber.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. That’s what I was worried about.

5. Sniff the pot base for a rotton sox smell

she should have died long ago with all the nute poisen

a credit to the plant as often 1 feed a week is good

as for root rot...games gonna get hard

good luck

6. Last Tuesday she was beautiful, green and buds growing really well. This only started to set in after the new nutes were introduced.

7. There’s no smell in the soil

8. So today I’ve decided to kill this plant off. It was 5 weeks into flower, is there anything I can do with it?
    Can I make hash out of this plant?

9. Worth a try
    Trichomes should still be present