bad night...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ALLDAYIDREAM420, Jan 30, 2006.

1. well it started off pretty good, it was just me by myself at my house, i couldnt get to sleep sooo i thought why not smoke a few bongs out the window to clear my head and make me tired so i started smoking, four bongs later i wass stoooned but for some reason i had to get even more fucked up, so i rolled myself up a 1.6 gram blunt out of a swisher sweet, and smoked it...i was feeling pretty damn good by this point and i thought id just chill on my couch and watch some tv, i was finally drifting off i had this rush of high that made me feel like i was spinning reallly fast once i "stopped" i felt nauseous and i hurled right into my trash can for like five minutes...it sucked, after that i felt like shit and i just passed out and woke up to a crazy ass headache.. very shitty night:(
    has anyone else had an experience similar, where you get so high u puke?

2. Well, I never actually threw up. But once when I first started smoking I smoked out of a tin toker. And I took like 15 hits super fast, then I started coughing for so long/hard that I coughed a big thing of flem or something. I know it wasnt puke though.Maybe you smoked to fast.:confused_2:

3. once, i was SO high, i felt horrible...as if though there was no purpose in life..and i was depressed as hell...and i felt like puking really badly, but i didn't..i hadn't eaten much food before i was high, so i guess that helped.

4. You were probably real hungry and smoked too much. ONce, i was at a friends house and we smoked like 3 bowls out of his new glass steamroller and he didnt have ANY food in the house (i was a novice smoker) . Then, i smoked a cig which gave me a bad tobacco buzz and i puked my guts out! felt better afterword but still very hungry.

5. When I started for a while all I smoked was crappy shwagg and that got me pretty messed up. But one day my friend got some "chronic" and damn that stuff was sweet... I think But anyway we smoked like 3 bowls and I felt like I was spinning in one of those big things you ride at carnivals where they strap you to the side and it spins. accept it was spinning super fast and i just stood up and hurled into the trash hahahahahaha :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

6. i smoked like 3 bongs straight after not smoking in like a month...must have been dehydrated or sumthing cuz i didnt eat shit that day anyway i just started throwing up water all over this girls house....didnt have 2 clean it either