Bad Night...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BlizzardKush, May 2, 2010.

1. #1 BlizzardKush, May 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2010
    Hey like the title say's if you think you are having a bad night here's how my night when down..

1) 9:00pmwatching basketball ready to smoke my first weed for a week in a "personal" blunt of some Cali bud.
    2)9:05Friend calls me and asks me if I want to chill so I said sure come over.
    3)Keep this in mind...My friend has smoked maybe 15 times and never smoked better than beasters and only bowl at a time.
    4)9:45 He comes over I ask if he wants to smoke since he hasn't in 3 weeks and he's pumped so I roll it, go downstairs, smoke it by a fire we made listening to some Wiz Khalifa.
    5) 11:00We smoke, keep in mind I rolled 1 gram because he doesn't smoke much and said he was gonna hit only a few times.
    6) 11:15 He inhales 1 hit for every 3 of mine and he says he doesn't feel anything this started talking and saying he felt we were on an island and blah blah rant for like 30 min, than he says he needs to go inside and sit down (this is where the fun begins *cough*).
    6) 11:45 he sits on a couch and asks for a bucket, so I get him one (n00b smoker, no alcohol involved, just Weed and Orange Soda).
    7) 11:46I ask if he wants to go upstairs and watch tv till he goes to sleep, he refuses for 14 min while I just sit there waiting...wasting my high away(I was looking forward to it, because I hadn't in a week(long time for me, a 24/7 toker).
    8) 12:00We go upstairs and I'm a little high but don't want to waste all of it...and then he asks for the bucket when we get upstairs...I hand it to him and he throws up all over my couch, my carpet, my glass table, my ps3, and my tv...He puked like 5 times.
    9) 1:30 I spent the past 1.5hrs cleaning up puke and trying to get the tomato sauce stain out of my carpet and than he's laughing the whole time and saying he can't help but he's cracking up.
    10) 1:36He passes out, I clean it up as well as I could, get him some of my clothes to wear instead of his puke covered shit and get him a glass of water.
    11) 1:45am I take him upstairs to a couch and lay him down with a bucket and go to shower and get all the puke smell/actual puke on me and clean all towels I used to clean puke up...A whole roll of paper towels, and about 5 bath towels.
    12) 2:35am I'm posting this on Grasscity to show you aren't having that bad of a night. I might as well go toke on my bong for 30 min and get baked as fuck and end this night on a positive note.

2. that really does suck..

3. If he is a true friend that's just what you gotta do for them. Also, if he is a true friend he will get you back for this in the future.

Tonight I've had to deal with a near insane PMS girlfriend who was very drunk and belligerent. I helped her for four hours to study for a pharmaceutics final only to be shit on afterwords. The last hour before bed she also managed to get very ill.

I still don't consider this night horrible as I figured it could be much much worse.

Someone could have died or gotten arrested after all.

4. Dude, Ive been puked on spit on and much more thats not a bad night to me. When i came home tonight i felt like shit just thinking about people and there actions and after like a 30 minute debate inside my head ive come to realizing that my friends are only out for them selves. That is what i call shitty.

5. I noticed that a couple days ago too...especially tonight when one of my other best friends told me he would pay me back by wednesday(3 days ago), he actually went to a College party and spent it all on liquor and gas money and he actually has a car when he tells me he doesn't so I drive 45 min to go pick him up and drive back to blaze at another friend's house.

6. Dude im about to just move far away and live off the land. It'd be dope every where i go is drama i just wana live a care free life. Well to an extent.:)

7. At least it ended on a good note.

I'll be honest, I only read the last sentence.

Happy wishes!:wave:

8. you're lucky, that's some hardcore throw up.

one time i gave my friend a bump and let him hit my roor, jesus christ i sat here for a good 2 hours while he threw up, continually asking if i could refresh the bucket at least. so i get him a water, he spills that all over my bed.

thank god puke made it in the trash.

9. One time three or four new years eves ago I got so shitfaced I lost my lip ring in the trashcan I'd been puking in so naturally me being shitfaced and such I just started digging through it.

Thirty-five minutes into feeling around in wrist deep puke I found the bar with no ball of course.

I put it back in and swallowed it in my sleep. Woke up the next morning on some kids couch with his mom putting a blanket on my puke stained self.

What a nice lady right?

I'm glad I don't have that stupid thing anymore.

I'll have to read that time-line in the morning.

I need sleep. :p

10. i have to write a 10 page research paper about the supreme court case: "Federal Election Commission v. Citizens United". It's due tuesday and im only on page 4.

11. #11 Baloobas, May 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2010
    OP you sound like an awesome dude

if i started puking everywhere most of my friends would kick my ass to the curb, you give him water and clothes and a place to sleep and clean up his yok while he's snoozing

no doubt he will make it up to you somehow

+rep

12. aaaahh... man that sucks I feel your pain.

Next time smoke at his house, eat something you know is going to make you puke and puke inside his dvd player.

13. I highlighted where you went wrong. The guy's not a regular toker, so you should not be giving him a blunt. Blunts are cigar wraps, and the smoke from cigar wraps is not meant to be inhaled. If you are used to smoking blunts then you are doing yourself a lot of lung damage but it wont make you feel sick or anything, however someone who is not a regular toker should not smoke blunts, regardless of how much/little weed there is in there, it's the tobacco that's the problem, and the tobacco will make them feel sick in most cases.

If you must smoke your weed with tobacco when you're sharing it with a newbie, then do it the European way and roll a spliff. Spliffs are 40-50% tobacco and 50-60% weed (less tobacco if you put more weed in, more tobacco if you put less weed in, etc) and while tobacco might make a newbie feel a little sick, at least rolling tobacco is meant to be inhaled, plus there is far less tobacco in a spliff than in a cigar wrap, and so unless you really put a lot of tobacco in and they've never smoked cigs before then you really have nothing to worry about.

Also, you have a bong, that would have been a much better bet. Weed itself helps to stop nausea, but tobacco does the opposite and even if you smoke a lot of weed beforehand, if you don't smoke cigars (or blunts) then a cigar wrap will make you sick.

Nice to see you helped him out, a lot of people wouldn't do that, but I posted this so you can hopefully avoid a similar situation in future. This kind of thing happens a lot when people who aren't used to tobacco smoke blunts (or spliffs with a lot of tobacco)

Hope this helps.

14. ^ i threw up on my first blunt

15. I thought this was going to be a "man, he wasted my high!!" the whole time...

But yeah, that's bullshit.. he just goes to sleep?

fuck that, he'd at least be helping me clean it up then probably going home

16. Should have taken a poop in his mouth

17. Yeah he just passed out and dude he could barely walk with out throwing up and yeah it sucked since he had fish and taco bell before hand.And yeah it did ruin my high, but I can risk a high for a clean carpet. It was some great bud too, thank god I got an eighth left after a week of having it.:smoke:.

Yeah I should've rolled a spliff, I agree I just don't have any papers, but I have a box of swishers and figured I've never gotten sick. But thanks for the info and it's weird cause he smokes Black N Milds every so often and is used to them, but he does buzz pretty hard haha. I dunno I've been smoking for almost 4 years, so I'm just not used to worrying about an L, when that's pretty much all I smoke. And yeah bong would've been better probably, just it seems like the right way around a campfire, but my dumb mistake.

Update:
    He's still passed out and I cleaned again with stain remover and have yet to smoke, I really just want to wait till he leaves so I can chill back and not worry and take an L to the dome. I woke him up and he said he was feeling better and he probably won't want to ever smoke some of my weed again or weed period, since he's a rookie. I'm going to let him know it was the blunt wrap (swisher), not the weed so I can prevent another person against Marijuana (we have WAY too many already), but I've never gotten sick and never had negative effects with bud so I haven't been in that position so I don't know. I'm going to let him sleep, while I browse GC. Thanks everybody for the comments.

18. Yeah I had a pretty shitty Friday night too...

Long story short, I ended up walking to walmart at 2 am for lighters with my buddy and this stupid cunt who acts like an expert toker when she's maybe smoked 3 times. I ended up pissed at her so I took her whole gram and packed it into my bubbler (it has the deepest bowl). Me and my buddy are walking back to my house and he's being fucking annoying the whole way, then we get home at like 3:30 and I put on reefer madness and he passes out... He wakes up later and steals my bed.

It isn't nowhere near as bad as having to clean up his yak, but it was still dumb as shit.

19. After I read this, I turned my head around to see my cat puking on the floor. :(

20. ah man that blows lol