Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bad night

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ohtrauma, Jul 31, 2008.

1. ok so tonight i was sitting at my house high as hell and my friend calls me bored so he comes. he says he gta a surprise for me and i thoguht it was weed. well it was 2 sluts. so we fucked them and then they needed a ride home. so i decide to drive. and they tell me they live in the next town about 10 minutes away well gettin on the highway my friend finds a blunt in my arm rest we light it up and start toking. after its gone this bitch throws up right in the middle of the 2 front seats. me and my friend sitting up front get it all over our arms. i was pissed pulled over and made the bitch clean it. the other girl didnt wnna sit in the back so she sits on my buddies lap and she is smoking a cig and the next thing i know sumn burns my arm. she threw the cig out and it came back in burnt my arm and then burnt my shorts. i was so pissed. i get to the bitches house and they say they cant go there and they have to go to the other ones house in a town about 20 minutes away so i pull a couple miles down the road and make them get out and walk.

now im home and my high is ruined.. fuck

2. Story sounds real familiar. Dropping sluts off can turn a good night bad real quick.

3. they were some sluts or some hookers?