Bad Night

Discussion in 'General' started by TryHarder, Sep 4, 2006.

1. Okay, so it's been a couple months since the last time I smoked. So last night I figured that it would be a good idea to smoke a couple bowls. So it's about 2 in the morning and I'm getting everything ready, sploof, visine, turn the shower on, open the window etc. So I start smoking and I'm not feeling anything. So I smoke more and more and I start to feel kind of giggly and lightheaded. So I decided to hope in the shower, then it hits me really hard in the shower. I couldn't think or concentrate, it seemed like the shower was spinning and the whole place was rocking. I couldn't remember what happened 5 seconds ago and my heart was beating really fast. I was starting to get scared and I wasn't having fun anymore. It seemed like I was in the shower for an hour but I was probally only in there for about 15 minutes. It started to feel like I'm almost drowning and being overwhelmed with water so I decide to get out. Then I got some clothes on, which I don't even remember doing, and I go and lay down. It feels like the room is spinning and my head keeps rolling in a circular motion, I don't know if I was really doing that or if it was all in my head. My friend was on the computer watching some paintball clip and I kept thinking I heard my mom calling me, so I kept on saying ma'am and what mom? over and over. Then I turn on the TV and Degrassi is on, and I can't figure out what the hell is going on, it feels like I"m going to pass out so I try to stay awake longer because I'm really scared and freaking out at this point. I cant think at all, my mind is racing, and I don't know what's going on. I wanted to come down so bad, it was miserable. I'm pretty new to smoking and I'm not sure that the other times I was inhaling right, because I didn't get that high. I'm not sure if the stuff was really potent and my body wasn't used to it and I smoked too much or if it was laced with something. Either way I was scared to death and I'm worried about trying it again. Maybe next time just don't take as many hits and don't get as high?

Edit: Sorry this doesn't make very much sense, but I can't think straight and it feels like I'm in a dream right now.