bad news.....

Discussion in 'General' started by negligent, Sep 19, 2006.

1. my dude was supposed to send an oz of northern lights 5 my way..... but he ran out :(

but he's hookin up an oz of blueberry hashplant instead ;)

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

http://img228.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dscf0212gn7.jpg

edit: probably should have posted in rec marijuana use, but i wasnt thinkin cuz i post all my shit in here for the most part

2. damn! that looks dank, bro...

3. congrats bro. I also have some new headies...some local Sweet Island that is treating my just great right now. Enjoy that shit it looks amazing. +rep if i can.

4. wow, that looks real dank.

Hows it smokE?

5. shit neg, that stuff looks to good.

how much was the zone?

6. nice trees man

7. personally i don know how it smokes, cuz i'm in rehab n cant smoke, but if it smokes anything like it looks i'm sure its fire

8. oh yeah i forgot.

hows that goin dude?

9. its goin fuckin sober, well except for when i got drunk last friday, n i think i'm gonna drink codeine syrup this friday after i look into how long it stays in ur system, i think its 2-3 days like heroin, but i'm finna double check

10. Dank nuggets. Neg I completely feel you on the rehab bullshit. I am in an outpatient right now. But i am the master bullshitter and my counsler loves me so I am hoping to get out soon.

11. yea, it really aint that bad i dont mind goin its jus interferin with my money plus i gotta go to 3 fuckin n/a a/a meetings a week which sucks, i'ma go to 2, if that aint enough fuck em in their stupid ass

n on a 2nd note i don think i'm gonna risk doin the codeine on friday, i'm gonna still cop it tomorrow, but i'm gonna wait til the last day of rehab which will hopefully be a thursday, and that night i'm gonna roll a blunt with codeine syrup smeared on the inside with bubblegum x NL, blueberry hashplant, and whatever other weed i get in the time it takes me to get out, and i'm gonna sip...... ok, chug, the entire bottle of codeine syrup (8oz bottle), and then smoke that blunt while i'm waitin to come up, n god damn son, i'm gonna be leanin, i'ma mix in some vodka in the mix to

i got dreams son, of relapse, sweet sweet relapse

12. hahaha! have fun when u get done with rehab. NA/AA's pretty dumb, a few ppl it might help, but it's just retarded and is a horrible program in my eyes...Sure there were some cool stories from some of the more down to earth ppl...but it's like neg said the whole time all you're thinking about is 'relapse'. Rehab is much like prison, in that respect...there are the few that 'find god' are 'enlightened' or whatever. Much work can be done in both systems...