bad news for Canada.

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by bashthefash, Sep 30, 2007.

1. It's like there trying to fuck people. I almost guarantee AIDS and other diseases are gonna jump dramatically.

2. really doesnt matter, too many people smoke there. cops too.

3. WTF. AND BECAUSE I CAN'T WRITE A 3 CHARACTER POST, I WILL SAY IT AGAIN. WTF

4. What are you saying WTF to? Im confused...

5. and how would you know?

6. well a lot of people here do smoke weed. dunno about cops but we do have some good funk so i wouldn't blame em :D

7. not gettin' my vote. fuckin' pricks.

8. yeah im voting NDP or Green.

9. The NDP or the Green party have little chance of winning, the only way to counter the PCs is to vote Liberal, as sad as that is. Who knows though, closer to election time it could look like the NDP have a chance. No way in hell do the Green, voting for them would be throwing away your vote in this election. We desperatly need to make sure the PCs do not win, and especially, that they do not win a majority government. If they do, we'll be really fucked, and not just over the cannabis issue.

10. Ron Paul Damnit Ron Paul

11. lol, he will not be running for any political positions in Canada, if he were, I would vote for him. :)

Provided he was not a PC. It is too scary to have that party in power, no matter who is "running" it.

12. im not a big fan of the new Liberal leader. i really wish NDP had more of a chance.

13. Exactly why next time around I'm voting Liberal. I pretty much think they are tards too, but better them than the Conservatives.

Ontario election right around the corner :D My lawn is covered in red!

14. Yeah, the Liberals are most certainly the lesser of two evils in this scenario. It really sucks we do not have an actual choice. lol, welcome to the Western World! ;)

15. Liberals put the PC's to shame in the Ontario Provincials. Hopefully this will become a trend. The next Federal election is really due imo.