Bad news: Caregiver raided

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by joeyalf, Apr 21, 2012.

1. So I just talked to my caregiver after not hearing from him for about 2 weeks. he said he traded 18 grams for a grow light or some shit and that person ended up being an undercover. So he wouldn't tell them where his plants were so they took him to jail and they followed his girlfriend around and found the house. 90 some plants. He was handling his moms and his patients and that's where the state cops said he was wrong. Crazy shit he lost like 90 some plants plus at least a pound in all.
    So I am just wondering if it is still safe to deal with him, could he possibly be working for the police busting more people? I am his legal patient but jw if I am still safe.
    let me know your insight I am a little cautious over the whole situation

2. J knew growers that got busted and were out the week after selling to me again. if your legal you should be able to find somebody

3. I would start looking for some alternative caregivers, and just keep in touch with the guy and see how it goes for him.

It was pretty stupid of him to trade bud for a light in the first place because he was giving weed to somebody that he wasn't legally allowed to give it to, so he might not be the best person to deal with in the future because he doesn't follow the rules and the probability of him doing something similar and getting in trouble for it in the future is more than another caregiver who follows all the rules.

There is also the possibility like you mentioned that he could have been turned into an informant by the police, if all of his plants weren't legit then he could possibly be facing alot of legal issues and jail time, so many people in that situation would be willing to work with the authorities to make their situation better. If you are a legal patient then you don't to worry too much about getting in trouble also, but it might be smart to look for another grower to supply you anyways, just to avoid any unnecessary trouble.

4. yah, he told me hes back at at it again and to hit him up whenever, just a little cautious.