Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bad News Bout The Father in Law

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by ganjaguy99, Apr 1, 2015.

1. So I find out my FIL has prostate cancer back again and he's set on growing and trying the oil.

I need to know what the absolute best strains are for CURING prostate cancer.

Ones you have heard of or used yourself. I believe he needs high CBD so I'm looking for something high in both to combo kick its ass.

Something very easy to grow with big yields cuz he needs a pound to make a batch to last 60 days.

Also must be organic friendly. I have some no to till soil cooking that I will be providing him.

Thanx for all your help and I hope this works

Please keep any negative comments to yourselves please, all we need is positive energy up in this biznatch lol

😆

2. GG99, Rick Simpson recommends White Widow for curing cancer. It does produce lots of resin. I use CannaTonic and CBD Critical Cure for chronic pain and headaches. Theyre both very good high CBD strains. I need thc too though so I mix them with other strains.
    You may want to investigate suppositories. Sounds gross, but I've read that it's the most effective method for prostate, colon, or other cancers of the lower extremities. You're introducing the medicine much closer to the cancer, and the intestines absorb meds rapidly. Google cannabis suppositories for cancer and you'll find lots of websites.
    Best of luck to your FIL!
    HTH

3. Damn, that's the total opposite if it were my FiL. He gets diagnosed with anything, and I'm popping bottles.

4. Good ol White Widow, good for many things and now curing cancer, that's perfect, maybe I'll just grow 2 pounds and give him one and me one lol

I've never grown WW, is it an easy strain to grow? Also where is the best place for seeds for WW?