Bad Memories.. Sewer Tunnels...

Discussion in 'General' started by DankBlunt, Jun 16, 2010.

1. When I was a kid I was always looking for something to entertain me. I'd always go into those big dark sewer tunnels (fucking nasty, I know.) Well one day I decided to go into one that was across the street from my house. Everything went okay til I got about a few hundred feet in.. There was like shadows moving around in there so I yelled "Hello?!" I saw about 3 people just take off running into the darkness. I was a kid with a weesley voice and I knew it wasn't a couple teenagers smoking or something down there. (If so, what a weird place to choose to just stand in a circle and toke in the dark.) I took a few extra steps and stopped. I started running back to the entrance of where I had come into the tunnel. Being a snitch that I was back in the day I told a local cop at my middle school, (I was in 6th Grade).He seemed pretty interested so after school I took him down there to see what was going on. He had his huge flash light and we started looking down the tunnel walking as slow as we could so that we didn't slip. We found bones.. But not just any bones.. He put them in a huge zip lock bag,
    and we started walking out. Now, we had about a 10 minute walk back and I was asking him if he knew what those people could be. He just replied "Probably just some teenagers."
    But he did keep telling me that I could have solved an Unsolved murder case.

I waited for about 2 weeks maybe even 2 weeks and a half and Police came knocking at my front door. They sat me down with my mother and told me that I had solved a muder case. (I was given an award that still sits above my fireplace in my living room) But it turns out that the body was thrown down there and the bones had "Human" teeth marks.
    The sewer was obviously blocked off from then on probably till this day. I moved from that area a few years ago.. But the last thing I remember was the cops talking about Mole People living in the sewers.

Back in the early 90's in the sewers of NYC there was Mole people that would live down underground. Completely seperated from the outside. They were extremely sensative to light and rarely came in contact with people from above.

Maybe I did find some uncovered Mole People that like to feast on human flesh?
    I wouldn't call them anything fictional like Zombies or what not,
    But wow.. That was an encounter for sure.

It's been about 11 years now.
    I don't have enough evidence to say they were.
    Just be cautious if you ever venture of into the sewer tunnels..
    You never know what could be lurking...

2. Awesome read man. i'm extremely into cryptozoology and anything mysterious.

3. Oh shit man, Thanks for the link.

4. haha theres these tunnels pretty damn close to my pad i called the "maze tunnels" cause its like a fucken maze of mile long tunnels with rooms n shit its pretty dope.

now thats fucking crazy

5. Me too man, I believe in the Lochness Monster n' what not.
    Just because we haven't seen it doesn't mean it doesn't exsist.
    I also believe in other life forms, If it doesn't freak ya out. :)

There just has to be other life forms out there.
    I just wish they'd visit earth more often.. I've read alot on UFO/Aliens.
    Interests me quite a ton.:smoke:

6. Holy shit! Just be glad you didn't suffer the same fate as the persons bones you found! What if they took you that day...fucking scary man!

7. Thats what I was thinking dude.. I wonder why they ran the other way..

8. Far-fetched, but an interesting read none the less.

9. That's a crazy story, +rep

10. dont really know what to think, but i will say thats insane

11. i asw a show on the history channel about aliens and other lifeforms
    Christopher Columbus saw a glowing orb come out of the sea, flash and fly off on his way to America. In the Bermuda triangle. weird how that works out so im a big believer in that kind of thing :smoke::hello::wave:

12. +rep, any way you can post up a pic of that award?

Creepiest story on GC read so far.

13. Sure can, Lemme look for my camera. It's around here somewhere.
    If I don't find it, I'll scan it :)

14. one time me and a friend went walking through some underground tunnels because we were bored, it was dark and the tunnel was so long that the light i had only lit up a few meters in front of us. we couldnt see what was ahead of us but we must have walked for about half an hour before we came to a part of the tunnel that was kind of like an intersection, the tunnel split into 2 parts. funny thing is we found newspapers stuck to the top of the tunnel from like 40 years ago. i took pictures of them and the tunnel.

anyway we decided not to go further into the tunnels coz we didnt know how far they went and we could get lost or someshit, so we walked for half an hour back the way we came.

heres the pics:

[​IMG]
    thats the first part of the tunnel, theres smaller tunnels to the left of the pic that u have to crawl through to get in there and theres a bit of cement u can sit on and smoke bongs or whatever.

[​IMG]
    the tunnel we walked through..

[​IMG]
    after about 15 minutes of walking thats all we could see.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

the newspaper we found stuck to the top.

15. I'm not nay saying the OP, but I would take what The Sun publishes with a grain of salt. They aren't exactly the standard of excellent journalism, if ya know what I mean.

16. Those drains were documented with many photographs, videos, and even a few interviews with some of the inhabitants by several news groups

17. Chillin420; Nice Tunnel.
    Pretty much the tunnel I went through,
    Thank fuck I didnt see spiders like that on the walls though or I would have never entered in the first place.