Bad Luck

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jizzledfreq, Oct 6, 2012.

1. At least when it comes to buying weed lately...

Last ounce I bought: So basically I've been going through my girlfriends parents dealer, they act as a middle man since their dealer is a grower and not taking new customers ever. I finally had some money and I wanted to buy an ounce, so I give them $250 (which is the normal price for weed around here), and they seriously take five fucking days to get the weed. They left a few dank nugs the first day because of my waiting, which were nice to smoke. But 5 days later her mom finally brings me my weed, and jacks a small handful because of the nugs she left a few days prior. I look at the weed, it looks light and fluffy, smelled earthy but dank as fuck. I load a bowl and smoke it... a whopping 4/11 on the "levels of highness chart". In addition to that I had to end up paying an extra $30 because the weed costed $280, which was the "Family discount". :mad:

pending ounce...: I wire my brother $280 to buy me an ounce in Idaho. It ended up costing me $303.50 to send the money, the day they are leaving to come here he calls me up and tells me... Yo... I lost my ID. So I have to go through hell to switch it over to his girlfriends name. They get here and he tells me he didn't get it (the ounce) because they got the money last minute as they were leaving town. Now he's here in town pretty much giving me the runaround, I keep asking about the weed, and he wants to ask a friend in Butte, MT (3 hours away) and I keep telling him I can talk to a work friend I know but he's not listening... I feel like I'm not going to get my ounce... and I'm never going to get my money back... :( All I wanted to do is have a good smoke sesh with my brother and now that's probably not going to happen...

I've just been having bad luck buying weed lately... anybody else? My girlfriend is going to let me grow, but in the meantime I wanted to have a good smoke...

2. seems like you need to buy without all of these complications. i just call up some dude and he gives me an eighth at a time. picks me up and we go on a short ride around my neighborhood. and if he's giving me too little i'll say something but i always get 3.5 for 50 dollars

but it's literally that straightforward

3. Yeah I had a dealer for the longest time who was awesome to buy from, I'd call him, he'd have it ready for me a few minutes later, I'd pick it up or he'd meet me, it was always good, and legit prices.

But it seems lately it's just a string of shitty deals, shitty luck, shitty bud or no bud (like right now). I thought I could trust my brother, and now he's just snoozing the day away when he should be remedying the situation by finding me pot!

4. I don't have this problem where I live we go to a dispensary fuck the middle men....

5. Your just gonna let your own brother jack $280 from you?

Your a better person than I am

6. Well he leaves town Sunday, so I'm going to get it back from him before then (if he's not spending it all...). I kind of feel like he's avoiding me too, because he wanted to go to Missoula today to hang out, and he ended up going back to his hotel w/ his girlfriend. I planned to make dinner for me, my girlfriend, my mom, my brother, and his girlfriend. What ends up happening is she get's a "sore throat" and they end up not showing up for dinner, which was annoying seeing as I cooked for five.

7. So basically a little update, I got my brother to cough up the money. He hands me a wad of $20's and was like, "It's like $230" I count the shit out and it was $183 dollars...

You would think a brother wouldn't screw his blood over. Guess not...