Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bad luck with glass

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by whiteice15, May 5, 2009.

1. Does anyone else ever bad luck with glass? I have bought 3 in the past month because i keep breaking these damn things.

2. You're either buying shitty glass or smoking on pavement too often.

3. yea pavement yes and i put it in my pocket one time becasue io was bout to get caught with a bowl in plain view. so i stuffed it in my jeans pocket and it broke. It;s my fault they break but im jsut wonderin if anyone else ever had shit like that.

4. If it's some higher quality glass, it definitely won't break in your pocket:rolleyes:

5. Looks like your the kinda guy who needs acrylic!

6. broke my first bowl, i was drunk and pulled it out of my coat pocket and dropped it. broke my glass vapor bat, drunk and dropped it. but my chillum never broke and i put it through hell.
    either your buying thin glass or just have a problem with all glass. maybe buy a case next time or get a metal piece. if metal get a protopype they are the shit

7. #7 RepentYeNbelievethegospel, May 5, 2009
    Last edited: May 5, 2009
    Well be more fucking careful next time, and invest in a nice heavy glass piece and a padded case for 10 or 15 bucks.
    If your really that clumsy you might have to avoid headshops altogether, or you may look like a bull in a china shop, which I have never seen suprisingly. Just playin man, but once I broke my first glass bong I never broke anything again, learn your lesson and be a bit more responsible in the future with glass and such.