Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bad looking weed; smoked great.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by farkas333, Apr 28, 2015.

1. #1 farkas333, Apr 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2015
    Sorry if this thread redeems pointless to you.. But earlier I picked up a 35 sac of what looked like mid/high mid. ( sorry if I use the wrong 'terms' I'm still a newbie ) It didn't look very appealing at all, as you can see in the pictures below. However it gave me the best highs ive ever gotten.. Ever. It lasted me 2 weeks with the same effect of the craaaazy high everytime. Full body numbness - and what I like to call lucid thinking. So I was just wondering, has anyone else picked up some nasty lookin bud that turned out really great or did I just get lucky? Thanks for reading :)

Edit: I just realized the pictures look like shit.. But just believe me.. The bud looked hella bad. Mexibrick almost :eek:

Attached Files:

2. While it doesn't look the worst it's possible to have buds outshine their outsides, just like you could have really good looking weed and it falls flat

• Like Like x 1
  3. It doesnt look medical, but nasty??
    looks like I have low weed standards

• Like Like x 1
  4. .

Attached Files:

5. I realize I sound like a giant douchebag.. Compared to what ive smoked (note ive only smoked a handful of times) this looks bad.

And what to ol dude said.. I had some amazing lookin bud, but I really didn't get as high as I did with this. Literally not even comparable.

6. As long as it gets ya high bro.

• Like Like x 3
  7. What people dont aleays realize is that sime brick weed was grown from really good strains and probably came out pretty good at harvest but has been though alot of shit to make it past customs and hit the streets. I always laugh when people bash mids. Because they could be smoking the same strain you paid 20/g for but they got it cheaper because of looks. Its like if yiu go to walmart and buy a vacuum with a messed up box. The store gives you a discou,t because of the appearance but its still the same as the ones that they charge full price for.

What you seem to not realize is what brick weed is.

• Like Like x 1
  9. [quote name="Renaldow" post="21598150" timestamp="1430188953"]

What you seem to not realize is what brick weed is.[/quote
    What do you mean? DO you think there is a strain called brick weed? It came from a certain strain yes was it quicked dried and maybe stuuf into a gas can? Yes but thats why you get it so cheap, but it still came from a certain seed type

10. What do you mean? DO you think there is a strain called brick weed? It came from a certain strain yes was it quicked dried and maybe stuuf into a gas can? Yes but thats why you get it so cheap, but it still came from a certain seed type

11. Thread is taking a turn for the worst here o_O

There probably is a strain called Brick Weed, and that would be kind of funny. But, no. The name brick weed refers to bricks of weed from Mexico. It is not just cheap weed, it is filled with seeds, stems, insects, lizards and other shit because they harvest it by automatically stripping the plant and bailing it, which means everything that's in that plant is now in your brick. The plants are grown in massive fields outdoors with little to no care other than to make sure they grow and flower quickly. So no, it's not like you say where people buying top shelf could be getting the same thing by buying brick weed. It's not like getting a discount for a bad box at Walmart.  Brick weed is around 9-10% THC at most, is filled with shit you have to sort out because you can't smoke it, and has been bred for a quick flower season so the cartels can get more. That's a far cry from any top shelf or mids. When you buy an oz of top shelf you get a full oz of buds. When you buy an oz of brick weed, you get buds, stems, leaves, more seeds than you though possible, and all kinds of random stuff sometimes. There's a thread around here somewhere with people posting the crazy shit they've found in bricks.

Here's actual brick weed. Notice the nastiness

[​IMG]

That is a far cry from:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  13. I've had plenty of brick weed look like the OP pictures. I've had some good mid grade brick and i knew it was brick because i had a corner. Not all brick weed looks as shitty as the last post and its not always ridiculously seedy. Just saying...

OP that weed looks about what I paid 35 a quarter for when I started smoking and whenever it gets real dry and no one has mids. Your doing fine you didnt get ripped or anything. Its just mid grade. Ive gotten a close friend high about half a dozen times and he swears the 2 times he got the highest was with some $20 a quarter bud. just goes to show..

14. Youre missing my point the seeds are a certain strain. And you cant without a doubt say that the strain isnt some fire ass shit. Yes the process dings it up a bit but its about genetics as well as grow procedures. This is evident when some person buys 'good bud' based on apperence it doesnt have the kick of even some mids. My point is a bag of mids can be the same strain as a bag of good and thus has the same genetics overall

15. I got some great weed that smokes greater

16. Yes but genetics isn't all, I think that the quality mostly depends on how it was grown.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Honestly I've gotten some great highs off of brick weed.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  18. #18 Mordevic, Apr 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2015
    I actually picked up some uglyass buds for cheap (real bad trim) but it was so sticky that I had to wash my hands after crumbling up half a gram. It's dank as fuck but all my friends don't want it because of the trim, so more for me
    I get it for less than 7eu / g

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  19. That still looks great to me tbh.

And to that pic of the mexi brick.. I never realized that it looked THAT bad.. I wouldn't touch that with someone else's lungs.

20. Yes this is true that process is important but gentics are your building block. Even if you grow perfect the plant is only going to be as strong as genetics allow