Bad karma?

Discussion in 'General' started by cloner_357, Nov 28, 2008.

1. Well.... A few months back, i bought a zip through a friend, my friend gets back and it's exactly 8th short, so I asked my friend to call his guy, he did. the guy said he would get even tomorrow im like.. cool i got a zip to smoke tonight. lol

but 4 months pass, he has blown me off. for weeks on end.

so every day i look in the arrested in our city, and the dude who shorted me, got nailed for distro. 10g bond :s.

sucks he got nailed, but bad karma? any one else believe in it? lol

2. youre probably not the only guy he ever shorted then

3. lol.

I had never met the guy before, and one day i some dude dropped off a truck at my shop, i see the guy hop out and talk to my boss, then go talk to my friend who helped me get the zip, and then after he left, and he asked if i knew who he was, i said nope, he said.. thats the dude who shorted you. i laughed.. and my boss gave me his truck to work on.. and I never said a word to my boss who he was lol.

And i believe heavily in bad karma, so i did my job perfect haha. i mean i spent extra time. he was stoked when he came and got it. and as he was leaving, i was all. hey dude come here, and i asked him when he was gona hook me up with what he owed. he said "tomorrow" i laughed and said ok.

seen him 1 time a week latter, and he never said a word to me.

So im sure im not the only one who he has shorted.

4. fuck

he was hot

t'was his own fault