Bad infestation?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Rezorezin, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Hey guys so I’m worried as shit and I had a feeling this would happen. In my room I had a couple house plants nearby. I now look at my plants closely and I can see little things crawling at first I thought it was the color of the soil close to the stem like a peanut butter color. As I look closer I see things running crawling and falling. Then I look at my pots and there all crawling on the rim of the pots they look white. This looks like a heavy infestation guys. It’s all on my ninja fruits for some reason I see mine on my 2 rainmakers just a few crawling. Do you think I could save my 2 rainmakers? Here’s the photos I hope
    U guys can see please help
    I feel like i might have to reset my garden
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. lookin like aphids. hit em with some azomax or another pyrithrin type insecticide and you will be fine. hit em every 4 to five days till bloom then see where you are at. get that stuff everywhere you can --under leaves soil pot everything. Wash your gardening tools too. Get the house plants out now. where did the soil come from?
    U can Put a layer of diatomaceous earth on top of soil too after treatment. I would (depending on size of plants) put em in a box a get a Dr. Doom fogger and let that thing go off and that way you know you covered everything. If they are too big, then you will have to spray.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. I wouldn't listen to this guy....JUST KIDDING, Wazzup, Storz ?

4. hey amigo Happy New Year. Got my white widow clones in today for my first attempt at water only grow and finished making hash from the last harvest ..big day. You good?

5. Saul Good,man ! Good to see ya.

6. The soil came from my local grow shop fox farm ocean forest. I don’t understand how that could happen like that but I do know that the house plants were infested when I looked at the soil there were white things crawling around but these look a little different. My 2 rainmakers barely have any but all my ninja fruits are yellowing from the bottom up. Here’s some pics [​IMG]
    Sorry this is the only pic I have to show but I can take some later more detailed. They look like there turning a yellowish lime green.

7. Those 2 big ones are my rainmakers

8. If it helps at all I noticed them when I watered they clustered together

9. They don't look like aphids, aphids are larger and have darker colours, even the juveniles are darker. Also you would notice the egg masses under leaves.

It's hard to tell fron that pic but it could be grain mites or some kind of wood mite. It's hard to tell without any sort of magnification.

"It's getting hard to be someone
    But it all works out
    It doesn't matter much to me"

10. Adding some diatomacious earth would certainly help along with ladybirds or neem oil

But it all works out

11. You guys I took a picture with my 100x magnifier I hope u can tell me what it is. It’s getting even worse there jumping everywhere off the pot. Is it because I used sns209? I did 4 applications of it. Here’s the pictures of the bugs
    It’s so bad
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] I hope the pictures are clear enough to see the pest

12. Those pics really aren't clear, it's very hard to tell but I can tell you for sure they aren't thrips or white flies....

Are there any eggs under leaves or do you see webbing on the leaves? Any physical plant damage anywhere?

But it all works out

• Like Like x 1
  13. You are doing things right. Get some DE on that soil too. I would get a fogger and treat that whole tent.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I was thinking of ditching the ninja fruits since there so bad like I’m seeing piles of them in each pot by the stem just crawling
    And jumping it’s crazy. So how do I use DE

15. sprinkle a heavy layer over the top of the soil. From the edge of pot to the stem. Fog the tent! Can you soil drench with sns 209? If so do it.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Ok I’ll do that. What do you mean by fogging the tent? I think I can soil drench I also have dyna gro neem oil should I use that spray everything down?

17. Physical plant damage yes the leave are yellowing and I just found a fan leave that looks chewed with black dots on it.

18. Can you post a pic?

But it all works out

19. To be honest these critters don't strike me as a problem. There's no webbing, spotting, or holes on your leaves and despite my digging and checking multiples sites for garden pests and general knowledge of insects I have found nothing relating to these things. The yellowing leaves could merely be a symptom of PH issues or lockout and the fact that the bottom leaves are yellowing kind if backs that up. You should still probably treat your soil with the DE and neem oil but I don't think you need to be worrying YET.

If you see webbing.... then start panicking.

But it all works out

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Doktor Doom insect fogger on amazon.com or something like that. It will make a fog of insect spray in the tent and kill the bugs everywhere in the tent. Hope that helps