Bad idea

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by rt5, Mar 1, 2009.

1. Hello everyone. I want to grow just one small plant for myself outside. I live next to a small forest with a couple houses and hiking trails, and I am thinking of doing it off the trail. It seems like I can't get caught because I can just say it isn't mine, but I am scared that they might run some sort of investigation. What do you think?

2. Well one plant isnt a lot. If they found it they would rip it, not waste money trying to catch you.

3. it would also be better to plant an auto flowering strain so you can have an early harvest as possible

4. My town is really hard core has a really low crime rate and the police have nothing to do and no one grows around here. I think they would make a huge deal about it, not just rip it out.

I forgot to mention it's near a golf course, some houses, and two water field things.

5. I highly doubt it, you won't be the only person that grows. Trust me.

6. We have a small wooded area with a mile long walking trail in the middle.

From start to finish, I guess it is fair to say that no one ever noticed these plants, 15 feet off the trail, between a gazebo, the parking area and the rest room.

Sometimes hiding something where someone would be too stupid to hide anything is the best place.