Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bad idea...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mrmuffinman, Sep 19, 2013.

1. Manscaping when stoned... Not a good idea.
    All i can say is " ouch"....

Any of you tried this high? Was it easy for you? I wasnt so lucky

2. Only if you are immature? Like when you smoke daily you gotta do your normal shit still.

Just wonderin if anybody has even dared try this

3. Yep. All the time. Just gotta know how to handle your shit. If you can shave your face high you can shave your balls high

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I may have done this.
    Might have slit my sack a little.
    Only a small cut, but fuck dude.

5. that's why you use clippers and not a razor. always keep mine trimmed and presentable. no woman wants a nose full of pubes. :laughing:

Or a mouth full!

7. Yeah son I cut my nuts once with the scissors hahah I was landscaping in the shower while high and thy just slipped.

I don't use scissors anymore now...

8. Never done it high, but I haven't shaved it since high school. I only trim now. Idk if 'manscaping' applies to the rest of the body but fuck shaving anything but my face. Trim the pits once in a while and I'm good.

Mobile reppin