Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bad Idea.?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JrodXD, Aug 22, 2012.

1. Hey you guys so i recently acquierd some bomb grape ape it is one of the crystaliast buds ive been able to get, well anyways i picked up an 8th and i decided to smoke it in my garage so i wouldnt bother anyone you know.? well anyways i packed my bong and noticed there was some green crack in the in the bowl that i didnt finish so i aded some grape ape and after 3 bowls of it i was completley ripped and i put everything away but i accidently spilt some good but but little bits from grinder and ashes so i swept them under the bench and poored water all over them will they smell will it stay there.? or will it not be noticable oh and i sprayed lysol all over the place.! sorry for the long post but please read i need help:eek: also my eye is kinda burning slash hurting what is that,?

2. You're just freaking out a little bit, relax.

Doesn't sound like you dropped too much, the smell will not be noticeable, especially in a garage with so many other, more powerful smells.

3. damn man thanks ive been kinda paraniod and stuck on the couch aha but what about my burning eye.?

4. You probably just got a little smoke in it. Happens to us all every now and then.

5. Fasho man this bud got to me so purple aha,!