Bad highs?

Discussion in 'General' started by babygurl, Dec 3, 2012.

1. I feel like Im the only one that gets these, but I know there's no way. I've been smoking for years and randomly probably like once a month I get bad highs. Like panicking, fast heartbeat, sweaty palms, bad. it goes away but it still sucks. anyone else??

2. bad weed?

maybe u gotta deal with some shit

3. Yes, bad highs exist. You just need to know why it was bad? the weed you smoked, the people you smoked with or the place etc.. then avoid that.
    Although sometimes you would get that awful high out of the blue.

4. naahhh not bad weed cause its been all different kinds

5. there's never any consistencies like that though. like all different kinds of weed. sometimes I'm alone, sometimes I'm not.. all different scenes.. just random shit. the only thing I can think of is HOW high I get

6. setting

and activities

maybe u need to meditated and listen to bells and chanting

or be in nature

or not smoke so much

maybe

7. happens to me everytime i smoke nowadays, so i quit. i believe its the result of things going on in your life, or just simply over-thinking.

8. Yeah could be over thinking. or the thoughts that were going through your mind at that time, memories etc.

9. I never usually have bad trips but some unusual circumstances sometimes when I'm high outa my skull makes me really uneasy