Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bad high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gingerboi, Sep 3, 2017.

1. Last night I smoked from a bong for the first time, I took a couple bad rips then chilled with a friend for a little while. After about an hour and a half of fun we went to smoke again and I took a couple small rips and one really good one. We started listening to some music when I started to feel numb all over, almost like my body was disappearing, or I was falling. It became very weird to hear my voice and I would kind of blank out every couple of seconds. I'm pretty sure I was having some muscle spasms as well. I started to feel really panicked as I pulled myself out of this feeling each time, I've felt it a little before, but it was never bad. I told him I had to go to bed and was surprised to hear how panicked I sounded. So I go upstairs and lie down. The feeling kept happening and each time I was met with a wave of panic. I started snapchating some people and begging them to talk with me. After an hour of shaking and panic, I fell asleep, when I woke up an hour latter I still had the feeling, but it wasn't as bad. So I went back to sleep. Has anyone else felt this way and can tell more about what happened? Also how do I prevent this in the future?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. You smoked way too much
    Next time only do a couple hits and stay there
    I smoke joints, and I smoke one at night that I light and re-light 3 times during the course of about 6hrs.
    The last time I lay down and fall asleep.
    I get the feeling you do if I smoke the whole joint in one sitting

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. It sounds like you greened out hardcore.

Echoing Stiggy above, smoke smaller amounts and pace yourself. One of the reasons seasoned tokers can smoke so much, is because they've built up a tolerance gradually over time and it takes more to achieve the same effect.

I remember when I first started out, half a bowl or a quarter of a joint was enough to get me toasted for a solid 3-4 hours, and how it's not even enough to keep me going for a solid hour straight.

I've moved onto vapes and edibles, just because they are far better at conserving weed and I can get "higher" on the same amount vs smoking.

Start low and go slow.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Makes sense my bro took literally 6 huge rips and was totally fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yeah I've had a similar situation in my early days. It's like the feeling you get just before you green the fuck out.

• Like Like x 1

6. How big are your joints man? When I smoke joints I use a gram or so and I smoke it in one sitting :smoking:

7. pretty big I use a rolling machine and they come out tight and fat
    But the weed is primo High THC , if not than 2 j's a night
    I only smoke at night for pain, very rarely during the day. Maybe 5 times a year during day.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Oh if I am using tinctures for pain my joint use will increase, The tinctures will really raise one's tolerance very quickly

• Like Like x 1
  9. That makes sense bro :smoke:

• Like Like x 1