Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bad High

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by John1000, Sep 17, 2013.

1. #1 John1000, Sep 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2013
    Ok guys well the past couple days (this weekend) I've been smoking and getting a bad high for some reason. On friday I took like 6 bong rips and a blunt and I began to feel very sick. I had a really bad headache and my stomach was hurting horribly and loud noises just hurt and made my headache worse. The next day (Saturday) I was like okay fuck it I think it was a one time thing. So I smoke a blunt with my friends and everythings chill as fuck. Next day me and my friends get 2 fat ass g's and smoke a fat blunt and a fat ass joint and the same thing as friday just happened. My friends are playing football I'm sitting the fuck down feeling like shit just the same as friday. It was also kind of hard to breathe a little. This happen to any of you guys or you know what this is? Btw this isn't that synthetic shit, this is some straight dank. I have been smoking for 2 years steady if it means anything.

2. Just take a little break and then try getting back into it

Eat some pot brownies :) That always settles my stomach

3. Has happened to me once before turns out my diet was shit. I dont smoke on an empty stomach anymore. Bad highs happen to us all once in a while dude. Just eat some healthy shit shake it off and try smokin a bit less. Or smoke the same amount just take ur time. One bowl after another can give me a headache too. Toke on brother. 

• Like Like x 4
  4. @[member="sboland"] Agreed man. Cant go wrong with brownies.

5. ya...HAS to be the pot.

Contact with multiple people body fluids by smoking blunts and bongs, couldn't have anything to do with catching a stray virus/bug...naaa...never...has to be the pot...

See a Doctor.  Dr will tell ya what it is...

(hint: it isn't the weed doing that too ya)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Well on Friday and Sunday you smoked more then you did on Saturday. Maybe you were dehydrated and blazing makes it worse.

7. Probably nicotine sickness from the blunts

• Like Like x 2
  8. youre probably smoking bad shit

9. Make sure you're well hydrated. That's a really big deal in how your body reacts to sudden changes or even just normal functioning. Drink stuff like gatorade, so you get plenty of electrolytes. Also, try not to smoke on an empty stomach. and when you're taking your hits, make sure you're not inhaling into your stomach, but instead your lungs. 

It could also be the pot you're smoking. Find a new connect if you think this could be the issue. 

10. Well I've heard a sermon from a dr and he said that marijuana is better for your body if you have a good diet. People that don't eat healthily will eventually have some kind of problem with pot, unfortunately.
    Eat your veggies everyday and abstain forum and unhealthy food s like mcdonalds and that may help.
    Also keep yourself well hydrated.
    This doctors knows what he's saying. It was Walter veith.

Toke up :)

11. I suggest you stop smoking pot.

12. I got this "organic purple kush" once it wasn't flushed or cured properly. Every time I smoked it i felt sick like op. I ended up getting rid of it for cheaper than I bought it. So it could be that.

13. Whatever nig everytime I get shit weed ill send it to you tough guy lol

14. If you joined this forum to give good feedback and share your grows or stash or whatever then i have no problem.
    But it seems like every reply you post, you gotta swear at somebody and always include "You're an embarrassment" or say how much of a hardcore smoker you are. If you're here just to hate and raise your ego on everybody then you better delete your account buddy.

Just a heads up, i already submitted a report. And I'm sure there's more to come, but probably not from me. Have a good day and stop being so negative ffs

• Like Like x 2
  15. #15 Soggy Cheerios, Sep 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2013
    I've had a pretty bad experience when I drank some muscle milk with a beer and then smoked a blunt. It was terrible and I thought I was going to puke on my friends patio, but after a while he finally let me sleep on his couch and when i woke up at 2 am, I safely drove myself home. Lol, the car was my dad's stick shift too.  :p

So I think it has to do with diet, as others have said, but also mixing things like milk, beer, and weed is a sure-fire way to make you sick. 

16. #16 shaddytheman, Sep 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2013
    Overall, follow these guidelines from previous posts
    - Eat something healthy way before hand
    - Take one hit at a time and don't rush (the tobacco may be a factor)
    - Hydrate yourself with a cold refreshment in between hits
    - Don't swallow smoke
    - After you take a hit, take another deep breathe to calm down your heart rate. 

Hoped we helped. Peace and Pot. 

17. Drink a glass of ice water. Then take a hot shower. Take at least a minute to just chill and let the water tenderly massage your body. Breathe deeply. Enjoy. Relax.

Bet you'll feel good at least during the shower.

18. + Rep for standing up to negative ass holes.
    as for feeling sick. did you accidently swallow some smoke. that usaly makes me feel like shit
    :smoke:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  19. Hope you feel better bro, peace

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app