Bad High

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Sir Stoner, Dec 27, 2012.

1. How long have you been smoking?

2. You're misunderstanding me, I'm not accusing you of being anything :confused:

Schizophrenia can manifest in a variety of ways. Psychiatry is not an exact science. Multiple personalities (in one person) would be called MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder) which I think is an off-shoot of Schizophrenia. Some people hear voices, some see things, some see things that have voices. Some don't see anything but are plagued with sporadic paranoia that leads to strange or sometimes dangerous behaviour.

I must stress to you all wishing to delve further into knowledge of mental health that you first read my original comment. I am of the very strong belief that mental illness is self-wrought and if you don't learn to distinguish what is psychosis and what is general strangeness of the mind, you might just lose it.

To put your minds at a bit more ease, it is very common to see things in your peripheral vision in a variety of circumstances, such as due to fatigue, migraines, prolonged staring at electronically produced images and change in focal length of the eye (i.e. taking off/putting on glasses).

It's also normal when under stress or fatigue to have something called 'disassociation' or 'derealisation' I believe, where your mind literally makes your eyes judge distances wrongly in order to comfort you that you are not as close to things as you would normally see. Think 'things in mirror are closer than they appear' but with your eyes.

It's also normal to hear buzzing or ringing sounds for anywhere up to half an hour. It's to do with frequencies going on in your brain caused by neuron activity, they sometimes change in tone.

3. 9 years hbu

4. I get that disassosiation thing whenever i feel a dopamine rush in my veins or when im tired, mental health has always intrigued
    Me, like how is it even possible someone can be that screwed up, i want to help people like that, might get a long term job helping mental patients ( not in a mental hospital) i think i would go crazy myself, but you know when you listen to really good music and you get chills in your spine? Thats dopamine, after u feel that pinch your arm and you wont feel it

5. Maybe your girl is a bit ugg and the sight of her caused the mental anguish?

6. No. Just No

7. [quote name='"Sir Stoner"']

I get that disassosiation thing whenever i feel a dopamine rush in my veins or when im tired, mental health has always intrigued
    Me, like how is it even possible someone can be that screwed up, i want to help people like that, might get a long term job helping mental patients ( not in a mental hospital) i think i would go crazy myself, but you know when you listen to really good music and you get chills in your spine? Thats dopamine, after u feel that pinch your arm and you wont feel it[/quote]

Use periods man

8. Pax by ploom portable vaporizer.

In public, I like to hold my pax up high in the air and scream "i have the powerr!!!"

9. Do i have to?

10. [quote name='"Sir Stoner"']

Do i have to?[/quote]

You're a smoker of nine years,.one hit gets you high for an hour and you swear you hallucinate every time you smoke but it's not due to mental illness.. Maybe it's time you go to the doctor

11. #31 Sir Stoner, Dec 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2012
    I said from hash oil i hallucinated, off a regular bowl i just get weird ideas and thoughts when i close my eyes, no need to say asinine remarks to me, i have a low body fat so i stay high longer

12. Sounds scary as fuck. Kinda killed my high haha.

13. You sure that was pure hash oil, seems like you got slipped a little something else from those effects.

I would LOVE to try some of that hash oil though lol.

Did Host and Host Friend experience anything similar?

14. You defiantly just smoked Heroin. For sure. No doubt in my mind.

15. Low body fat just means all the THC stays in the fat in your brain mannnnn. And makes you stupid or someshit, or clogs your brain. Hahaha pretty sure I learned that in some rehab class or something. Makes sense tho.

but yeah dude you smoked heroin

16. Yeah, they were high as hell too, but it was just hash oil we dripped on the bud, and for people saying it was a substance beside pot then hell no, i didnt crave it afterwards, plus that feel would only last 3 minutes, not 2 days, it was just plain fricken pot and hash oil