Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bad high last night :(

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by monkeysthrowpoo, Feb 9, 2011.

1. So I smoked what was last of the blunt my boy rolled for me...
    I was already pretty high but thought there was only like 1-2 hits so I figured what the hell. Yea it wasnt 1-2 it was 3-4 which i am usually good after 4 anyway...
    Well within 10 minutes I felt sick... like wanted to throw up... it was like I was getting motion sickness...

that normal?

2. yeah man you just smoked too much and got a little green. Almost everyone in this forum probably has some crazy funny greenout stories, myself included.

3. how often do you smoke i have seen ppl throw up from taking to fat a rip and swallowing the smoke ahah but it happens i feel if you leave a roach out the thc builds up in it so you just got really high lol

4. nope musta been laced

5. it all depends.. if you dont smoke much that could have something to do with it.. coulda been laced, coulda been just shitty weed.. ive felt sick from weed before but not that bad.

6. good first post

no one lace's there weed and sells it for normal price unless u paid like 85 bucks for that bag then it wasnt laced a dealer isnt gunna sell something like that for a low price

not trying to be a dick just sayin a dealer isnt going to lace weed then sell it to a person for normal price

7. IT WAS LACED
    end of story.

8. Thanks for the quick reply's guys :D

I know it wasnt laced 9g for $60. Plus I know the guy, he is buddy before I found out he sold. He doesnt really anyway its more like he buys it in bulk and we split it up :D.

I am a daily smoker (often all day if I am home) but ive only been smoken for about 6 months and 3 months daily.

Ironicly I had sober sex for the 1st time in like 5 months too lol. Not quite as good.

ANYWAY back to my point... I figures it just smoked too much... I have just never felt sick like that.

Just making sure :D

Edit *I get mids btw*

9. #9 studek9, Feb 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2011
    it people like you that scare the shit outta kids he asked a valid question dont be a dumbass and say it was laced. why didnt he have symptoms of this when he smoke the other blunt and 3/4ths?

wtf do you think it was laced with meth? coke? heroin? lets hear your insite on this have you ever smoke laced weed?

op your fine you just got too high or swallowed some of the smoke. a kid i know swallows after every hit and coughs up a fucking storm all over our zong. i wipe it down after he takes a hit.

10. you said you smoked out of a blunt right?
    maybe there was no weed in those 1-2/3-4 hits.
    you smoked the paper, maybe?

11. thats true the last one could easily have been the wrap tho I tasted a little weed.

and don't worry im not worried about it beng laced. I know the guy and he wouldn't do that.