Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bad high experience, was it just strong weed or laced?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rinny, Aug 17, 2011.

1. I just recently got some weed off a new friend and he said I would be most impressed
    I had like 5 cones and was extremely baked. I was at home by myself and I felt as if I was in a dolls version of my house.
    I felt really relaxed and nice at first then I started feeling cold sensations running through me
    I had pressure in my head and it got so bad my brain felt like it was shaking inside my head, I thought my head was about to explode and I was dying I was in so much pain.
    I was so scared and thought i was going crazy that I started having a panic attack so my heart was racing
    I laid down then passed out straight away, but the next day I still had pressure in my head but not as bad, I still felt kinda stoned when I woke up and was pretty paranoid. everyone could tell I was out of it at work that day.
    Was it just really strong weed or was it laced with something? I have never experienced this before and I have been smoking for about a year and usually smoke more than this. I am kind of scared to smoke again tonight

2. i think u just got some strong shit and smoked too much...i have been smoking daily for 5 yrs and this still happens to me sometimes....i will feel the same pressure in the head and its all just in your head and anxiety....dont smoke so much next time..go with the flow and dont think about it so much...if the thought enters again do something to distract yourself .that bud must be killer.

3. Must've been really good weed. And maybe you had low tolerance. I thought i had laced stuff once too..My heart was racing so fast I thought I was having a heartattack..I freaked out though because I had really low tolerance and it was strong shit i guess. It also felt like I passed out too but it was weird cause it felt like I was stuck in a dream and I couldn't see at all. My friends say I was twitching, lol, but I don't remember any of that. I was so gone I don't even know how we got to white castle(I know, very stereotypical). lol. So relax, it probably wasnt laced.

4. you my friend have experienced dank. Enjoy but use wisely

5. Anyone else tired of laced weed threads?

6. #6 IStabLikeOJ, Aug 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yes..

7. If your friend tells you you'll be "most impressed", don't go smoking 5 cones at once. There's a lesson to be learned here. It only takes minutes to hit you, just do a bit and see how it feels then smoke more accordingly.

8. Someone should make a sticky...

9. Must of been goood.

I remember once when I had no tolerance and had some dank. Felt like my throat was getting narrower and I had trouble breathing. Still don't know if that was dank or asthma since I have mild asthma. That was a good 4 years ago though, nothing like hat has happened since.

10. #10 IStabLikeOJ, Aug 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I remember I had something like that when I started. Just a panic attack.

11. Yeah, trying to find the right word for it last post but couldn't find it. Finally got it. "Throat contractions". Hahah. Probably was a panic attack since I took shrooms like right before and I may have gotten scared in the mean time. Anyway, it's a good thing shit like that doesn't happen to me anymore.

12. I got tired of them a long time ago.

13. ^^^What a coinkydink. I'm from Ottawa. Actually gonna be back there tomorrow.