Bad Habits

Discussion in 'General' started by gnomeherbs, Jun 24, 2012.

1. What are some of yours?

2. Listening to the same song over and over again.

3. Yupp. Never thought of that as a bad habit, but I do it all the time.

4. Bitting my nails

5. Biting the inside of my lip when nervous. And smoking cigs. By far the worse habbit I have.

6. Smoking more bud than I should. And not having a somewhat organized sleep schedule.

7. Blurting racist asian comments
    Checking my gc app every 5 minutes
    Not finishing things I started
    Licking my lips(not a "bad" habit but I do it a lot)
    Biting my nails used to be one but now I can't..
    I think that's why I've picked up the new habit of cracking/popping my three fingers on each hand between my thumb and pinky.

8. I put my hands on top of my head when im stressed

9. i chew the meat inside my cheeks alllllll the damn time =/

10. I still suck my thumb

<.<
    >.>

11. #11 Mungo ManToker, Jun 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2012
    Well I for one am perfect... I keed, I keed. Nah I always crack my knuckles if a situation is anything less than extremely positive, the slightest bit of tension just sets me to cracking my knucks and finger joints. Feels goooooooood, but it's not very good for my hands. Also, when I used to have longish, shaggy (but really beautiful) hair, I developed the annoying habit of flipping hair all the damn time. I just couldn't stop. So yeah those are my bad habits. Masturbating is not a bad habit, but still a habit. Just felt like I had to say masturbating somewhere in this post.

Genitals, that is all.

12. I used to bite my nails. Don't really know how I stopped...

13. I bite the inside of my lips constantly.. and my cheeks. Ugh! That's my worst habit.

14. I wish I could pop my fingers. They don't pop often, and often feel like they need to be popped. & I'm constantly not finishing things, or not following through with things.

15. I know a girl who sucked her pinky for a long time. I don't know her anymore but I would imagine she still does.

16. How is that a bad habit?
    I guess it's more so an annoying habit? If it annoys you.

People do that :)

17. do you really!?

18. Me too. I hate it.
    And my lips.

19. Smoking. I don't smoke a lot (maybe 4-5 cigarettes a day) but I know it's bad for me.

20. [quote name='"gnomeherbs"']

I used to bite my nails. Don't really know how I stopped...[/quote]

Tapatio , nuff said ... when I have a pen or pencil in my hand I spin it alot