Bad Fucking Weekend (Semi-Long Read)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by NJKushNJ, Feb 22, 2009.

1. So, I've always been the generous one in my clique; the nice guy. I'm 18 years old and a few months ago I was caught smoking by my (very) anti-pot mother. Now i get tested pretty much weekly; and, obviously can't smoke unless i detox and it's not really worth my parents respect IMO.

However, the burden of being smoke free still eats at me and this weekend was a prime example. My dealer got in a shipment of Afghan Goo. I had never heard of it before but according to him it was incredibly dank shit. Knowing i couldnt smoke, I gave a heads up to my friend Joe.

The next night im chillin with Joe and anothe friend at some really lame dance at his school. My friend Joe tells me he wants to try the Goo, just a dime. The trouble is my dealer will only deliver if you buy atleast 25 dollars worth of product.

So i chip in money along with my friend to get a 25 piece for the fucker knowing damn well i couldn't hit (yet very pissed at the idea). The other friend i was with had recently gone all devout christian on our asses but he decided he'd "un-quit" and hit the weed for one last time (like i haven't heard that a dozen times).

But hey, fuck it i'll be nice and bite my tongue. I then procede to make a piece, grind the weed, and get everything else together while they lay on the couch and do nothing. After i've done FUCKING EVERYTHING they go outside and hit it.

25 minutes later they come in completely blazed holding a baggy with a good nick or dime left. The fuckers only smoked half the goddamn weed :confused:. Apparently after a year of smoking it was the "best shit they've ever had". The next day another friend went to a party and apparently heard about it from them so he got himself a dub.

Everyone gets the fucking Afghooie except for the guy who did...everything.
    Gotta love it

2. why would you even chip in for weed that you cant smoke... .. that isn't even being nice that is simply doing somethign so you can complain about it later.

3. Yeah man. Not to be a dick, but it's your fault. Your dealer only delivers if its at least $25? So tell them to drive and pick that shit up. If you can't smoke you shouldn't have to throw down, no matter how generous your trying to be. And grinding the shit up for them... Just tell them to do it themselves.

4. man dont worry about it, your a good guy, and did all you could have done except smoke that goo. As long as they said thanks, don't let it get to you.

5. same thing happened to me. sucks but i just drink away the pain. :)