Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bad for the body to take tylenol when high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jesse333, May 8, 2011.

1. so guys i ate some mighty strong edibles bout 2hrs ago and i figure ill be high for a while...i felt sick all day so it was prob a bad choice but whatever..i think i'm getting a fever and a headache so is it ok to take a tylenol when stoned? i was just thinking it might not since my liver is already working to get the thc though my system..

2. You will be 100% fine. But I see no reason to take pills when marijuana has a better overall affect for pain alleviation and things like that.

3. im almost certain that you will die in the next 10 mins.

4. Shit people get stoned and pop numerous pills for fun, you'll be fine.

5. Incorrect. It's different for anyone. For me, If I have a headache and consume; it doesn't help at all.

And yes, you will be fine.

6. tsk tsk...ignore the rest, look below, then ignore that as well...ask your Dr what is a safe OTC pain relief medication you can take...Dr will know your conditions that could be effected...the yayhoos on GC won't.;)

Tylenol on a rare occasion is ok in most cases, but it effects (harms) your liver...I can't use it in any form anymore (SLE, kidney and liver issues).

Aspirin is also ok most of the time...but for people prone to GI bleeding, not recommended...(guess what I can't use...)

IBprofen is what I am limited to (other than Rx painkillers). Yet I still have to limit my use of that.

mj is what I have to use, to get regular pain relief (as well as other benefits) ...

Unless your Dr has warned you not to use tylenol, a rare use within proper dosage shouldn't be dangerous...

Now get busy and talk to your Dr.:D

1. shit people, die from popping numerous pills all the time...
    2. shit, people die from popping numerous pills, all the time...

punctuation sure does effect a sentence...but both sentences are true...

7. *affect*