Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bad experiences with weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stoned42, Aug 17, 2012.

1. LOL I didnt buy it :p

2. Ahh sativas :') they trip me out sometimes but usually they are amazing, indicas are boring :confused_2:

3. Well when using slang there will always be varients of the meanings :O and youuu didnt have to slap me in the face with the " no you werent trippin" assumption even if i had used your variant to the meaning of the slang term

4. huh :hello:

5. [quote name='"tastytrichomes"']not to be a dick but it's really irritating to read people misusing the word "tripping" to describe common panic attacks. tripping and experiencing anxiety are entirely different[/quote]

This.

6. The worst experience ive ever had was one time I ran out.

It was horrible. I never want to do that again.

7. This troll is still making threads. Are you homeless? I've read several of his posts about smoking and then lying down on random benches

8. Im not a troll or homeless