Bad Experiences with Nirvana?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Hello Cello, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Hey Folk,
    Last December I ordered some seeds from Nirvana. Of the 20, only 2 spouted.
    Contacted Nirvana. They promised replacements, but two months later, still no seeds. Has anyone else had problems with Nirvana, or is this just bad luck on my part?
    Bummin'

2. they generally work with you.

3. Only dealt with them 1 time. I ordered 5 fem...planted 3...3 sprouted.

4. i tried to order from them they would not except my card it is still valid. it is a discover card do they still take them. i ordered something else with it from a different site it was legal(not the seeds like i wanted). any expiation why they would not except it if i used the same numbers to order from amazon and it worked why did it not work with them. same with the aditude bank.

5. I had the same problem some cards like my debit wont let u purchase outside the us i used my credit and had no problem.

6. I ordered

10 regular chrystal - 2 sprouted 1 failure- 7 remaining 1 male 1 female
    10 regular medusa - 3 sprouted 2 males 1 female 7 remaining
    10 regular superskunk - 4 sprouted 3 males 1 female 6 remaining
    10 regular full moon - 10 sprouted- 9 failed to sprout- 1 female

The shipping to me was discrete and prompt, for the most part the seeds sprouted strong, but 9 of my 10 full moon did not sprout. Considering my first online order I was satisfied.

I am trying worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com waiting for my order now am browsing for reviews and will post mine. Nirvana was ok.

COsunrise

7. #7 badmofo, Jun 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2012
    I've ordered twice from Nirvana. First time White Widow seeds were in little baggies and they sent me a free wallet too. The 2nd order was auroa indica, came in a blister pack. They shipped pretty quick. I would recommend them. White widow were decent potency. Havent grown out the auroa indica yet.

Hello Cello how long have you been growing, how did you sprout your seeds?
    What I do is soak the seeds in water for about an hour. Then put them in wet paper towels(you can use rapid rooters or rockwool). Dont over saturate the paper towel or they will die. Dont let it dry out either. Put it in a humidity dome. Keeps the seeds around 75-85 degrees. Check on it every 24hours

Just noticed your post was 2 months ago.Hope things worked out.

Attached Files:

8. My friend ordered me 5 feminized blackjack seeds from them, and all 5 of them were shit. Only 3 of them germinated at all, and those 3 were white when they sprouted, and then died a few days later. I couldnt complain cuz my friend ordered the seeds, and he never called to bitch. That was my experience with Nirvana, but I cant comment on others. My friend that taught me how to grow with hydroponics swears by them, but I prob wont use them again.

9. I got "autos" from them that never autoflowered and their genetics were overall crap. I can get better stability from bagseeds.

10. That sucks! Im never gonna order from there again. With my newly acquired skill of cloning, once I get the right strain, I wont ever have to buy seeds again. But in the meantime, Im only ordering from Attitude.

11. I ordered some of the blue mystic autos. Out of 4 plants 2 didn't germ, 1 never grew right, and one did decent. I wont be getting any more beans from them, too many good breeders out there.

12. ordering auto-flowers was first mistake.. :poke::laughing::bolt:

Nirvana just helped you realize it :rolleyes:

:devious::devious::devious::D
    Wharf

13. I'm on this boat, I've been warned about talking crap about a possible sponsor.....and they had a valid point,I love this forum and the last thing I want to do is hit them in the pocket book

14. Quite the contrary really. All my other autos are doing well, and should yield around 2oz each. Not bad for the short grow cycle. One of blue mystics is drying now, and I would estimate a couple of oz from it as well. Their genetics just seem to be unstable.

15. From the one strain you grew you can make a generalization about their 20+ other strains?

16. No, I really just meant the genetics of the blue mystics. That combined with all the other problems I read about Nirvana seeds are enough to make me order from another breeder. To each their own though, I have read good things about some of their photo strains.

17. White Rhino 3 out of 10 popped, plants were runts, one mother died.
    PPP fem - 2 out of 5 popped, never figured out why they called it pure power plant, smelled like puke.
    Ya get what you pay for.

18. My first 2 seed buys were from Nirvana. They ship fast, ordering was easy.
    Ordered 10 reg Wonder Woman seeds - planted 4, 3 germed and all 3 were healthy female plants. User error hermied them late in flower, great smoke. No complaints here.
    Jock Horror auto- wanted to try an auto. Planted 1, germed, flowered all by itself around week 4 and grew so well and so fast you could measure the progress almost daily. Again, great smoke.

Next up was White Castle. Still growing this one out. This one I had some problems with getting to germ. Actually they germed ok (in soil) but they kinda twisted and turned and brought the taproot up with it. This happened to two seeds. One died before I could do anything about it...just dried and shriveled up on top of the soil. Second one swam out of the soil as well (weird right?!) but I caught it right away and reburied the whole thing about an inch deep. A few days later I planted a third but much deeper than normal (for me) at 1" deep and had no problems with that one.

Having only ordered 5 fem seeds I contacted Nirvana about the White Castle problem and got a reply fairly quickly. First reply was a canned response really...'we've had no other reports of issues with these seeds...' and a request for more info. I sent them details and they suggested they wanted to help, and could I send photos. In the meantime, the one that I reburied came up as well, so I said thank you and let it go. I really only lost one which is an acceptable loss imo.k

I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again. Selection of course is limited, esp. compared to a seedbank. Prices are great...I have since ordered from Attitude and paid more, and had 2 seeds (out of 2 planted) not germ. Do they even offer a guarantee? I see no mention of such on the website.

To sum it up, if they have something that appeals to you, I recommend them highly. If you're looking for some of the more exotic strains you'll have to go another breeder or seedbank. Good luck!

19. I have ordered Bubbilicious and White Widow from them. I grew 5 out of 10 of the bubbilicious and 1 was male and the other 4 complete runt crap. I haven't grown out the other 5 because I don't have time for BS. The White Widow on the other hand turned out great at least the 1 female I grew did. Another WW was male and haven't got around to the other 8 yet.

20. I have also ordered white widow and Bubblicious from Nirvana. This is the brand Nirvana from the Attitude seed bank though. I have ordered from the actual Nirvana seed bank before and I never got my seeds. I only order from the Attitude seed bank now since I have never had an issue with any seeds from them.