Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bad Experiences With Dealers

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Drugs Bunny, Apr 6, 2013.

1. One time, when I was young, I met my dealer for a £20 bag and when I approached the car I handed him the money first like an idiot and he quickly gave me a terrible bag and said "Sh*t police" and sped off. So the next time I asked for a better bag and sure enough I got a better bag the next time but the weed was laughable... Un-smokeable, I remember the rizla burning and clumps of weed falling off. So I complained over text and didn't get a reply, so I re-text him asking for my money back and after a couple of back and fourths I gave up and said forget it.

Later found out he was looking for where I lived so he could kick my door down, thankfully the people he asked didn't give me up - despite us not being friends, just saving an innocent from a psycho I guess.

A less horrific experience was waiting over an hour in a parking lot just to be told he can't get anymore bud and he's out.

2. Fuck, that guy wants a good slap!

Tell me where he lives I'll kick his door through, dont worry little guy we got your back.

3. Everyone has, or probably will have a bad experience with a dealer at some point in their life. There are some grimey, crazy people out there. Sometime you may be confronted with a fight or flight experience.. I wish you the best of luck if so. Personally.... I hate cardio ;)

4. #4 cutencarefree, Apr 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2013
    I had a dealer that would short my bag .5 so he could "taste this batch of weed" wtf. I didn't stay with that dude too long.
    Another dealer would tell me to meet him somewhere, and then when I get there he would ask me to take him to get his stash. Sorry dude I need you to get the fuck out of my car so i can just go to my stand by smh ugh!
    Another dealer would have some super dank/fire/ loud whatever you wanna call it and then when you come back to get some more its "oh I don't have that quality anymore" come on man you can't play with the grade of weed that isn't nice I came to you because i wanted a high a grade and now you can only offer mids smh.
    I hate when I run across shady dealers! I don't understand why someone would want to screw up a new money source. I mean I no they aren't business men but dam come on work with me. at least pretend you have a brain. I can only imagine if I was a dealer I would be so sweet and available and give deals and not short people because I want loyal customers smh.

5. thankfully i haven't had any bad experiences so far.

6. Yeah, I've had pretty bad experiences with dealers in the past. I had this one dealer that would get me to come to a public place like a restaurant so I wouldn't cause A scene when he handed me some schwag weed and speed off. I've had people take my money and run. I've had people short me, all that fun stuff. I can't trust like any dealer. I got 2 people I know will scale it out in front of me and are legit. I even get good prices of $15 a G of loud now and days. I don't get ripped off no more.

7. A few years back my buddy set up a deal with this shady dealer to buy a pound. He gets there and [to make a long story short]guys pulls a pistol and tells my buddy he wants the money, so my firend dives out a open window and gets shot in the ass. He ran to his car and drove to the er with a little different story. We still laugh about it now but it could of been bad.

8. #8 tokerjessey, Apr 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2013
    One time me and my buddies went to a deal.. long story short.. it was a group of dealers, they pulled pistols, made us get on the ground while they stripped our car of tires, doors, hood, and trunk..and stole our Wallets and shoes... it sucked!!!

9. My dealer is a close friend, he blazes me for free :D
    so now bad experiences here

10. I'm jealous lol

11. I waited three hours for a guy to tell me he couldnt get bud. Another guy yelled at me on the phone for showing up at his house when i texted him and asked to come by and pick up and he said yes so when i was just about there i called him and told him im about to be in his driveway and he started bitchin me out about showing up unaannounced and how i could get beat up for that. I was like wtf? you knew i was coming by. Nonetheless i came in and he gave me weed. No problems either, I knew he wouldnt do anything, hes sorta a pussy though but whatevers. He didnt rip me off either it was all there. Needless to say i dont buy from him any more.

12. aside from being made to wait for anything up to 3 hours on the street, ive had less than a gram of bud in a 20 bag and the rest of the bag filled up with what looked like leaf that had been shredded. Not even sure it was cannabis leaf.

Had a bag of lettice wrapped up in a plastic bag as well but that was when I was young and even stupider than I am now

13. Thought I bought a bit of hash a while back, when I first started smoking, turned out to be a piece of chocolate wrapped up in cling film :/

14. Luckily, my primary dealer is my best friend... he ends up smoking me out more than I buy, half the time.

15. Been shorted a few times. Other than that nothing really

16. Nothing truly awful has happened that made me afraid, but I did get home after a secondhand hookup and discover that, although I had some rather good-looking buds, they were definitely not cannabis (unless they were hemp, I suppose) because there was not a high to be found in the entire bag. I didn't try to get money back or anything because it was secondhand and I figured it was the cost of doing illicit business. Then, sometime later, I realized I was in California and there were MMJ stores, so there aren't many problems these days.

17. [This is my first post!]

I feel bad for you guys -- honestly. My childhood best friend (whom also lives in the same neighborhood as I to this day) is my dealer. I get great deals, and we smoke each other out for free on an almost daily basis.

I also have another dealer that works with his girlfriend, and they both go to my High School (I'm a Senior, and 18 btw) and they sell great bud for $45 an eighth and drive over to me.

I've never been ripped, shorted or otherwise. I feel spoiled.

18. ive gotten bunk weed before but they told me but when you cant find any sometimes you take what you can get.

i was going through this high school kid when i first moved to az because usually white high school kids in the suburbs usually know where the FIRE is at. well the weed was great but if you bought anymore than 2 grams off the kid he thought that you wont weigh it out. half the time you could eye ball it and realize its not the full 3.5. i called him out on it a few times but im not going to shake some 18 year old kid down over a missing gram so i used him when everyone else was dry but i never picked up more than a gram from him after those short bags,

19. #19 emf3rd, Apr 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2013
    My friend has gotten $20 stolen from him before...

I once paid $20 and got legit not even a .5. The dealer said 'Oh, I took $3 out for gas money to get to you.' so they gave me a $17 bag... Called her up and bitched her out afterwards, but I'm not a violent guy. All I did was tell her that was the worst 20 bag I've ever gotten and am never going through her again.

Other than that, the worst things that have happened would be waiting a few hours for a no show. Oh well, after reading this thread, it could be worse!

However, my friend since 6th grade has recently started selling, and in my little group of 'stoner' friends we always pitch in and smoke each other up for free. Plus he gives me great deals and always has good stuff. Another one of my friends is starting to sell too, and a third friend of mine grows with his dad. I can practically get any drug I want now! (Not that I'm gonna be going crazy tho...)

20. Last year I hand my guy 80 dollars (expecting he would get some pretty dank shit) he came back with a half ounce of freakin schwag I sold a couple kids some bags and got my money back long story short I got a new hook up