Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bad experiences with bongs help?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RoseART, Apr 12, 2010.

1. I love to smoke Blunts and spliffs because they are mellow highs for me. I always feel relaxed. When I smoked from bongs I just get insanely high. So high that I don't even know whats going on. I start to freak out because. I feel my heart beating rapidly. Is this just from low tolerance? Ways to conquer this?

2. That's low tolerance, yes. To fix it just relax yourself and close your eyes. If you calm down and relax you shouldn't freak out like you're doing now.

3. You're high, no need to stress man, just be relaxed.

4. Freaking out while stoned is all in your head. If you relax your mind and mellow out your being then you'll find that bongs can be one of the most if not the most pleasant toking experiences. Just open up your mind to new ways to perceive the world around you and you should realize that no, you aren't dieing but you are in fact super duper stoned. Which is good.

5. Out of a bong is a much more concentrated high. You don't get the extra air, plus there's no tobacco and no smoke just going up in the air. I understand a lot of people like blunts but to me they're wasteful and tobacco is ridiculously bad for you.

6. Don't smoke as much from the bong until your tolerance builds, I have the same problem sometimes.

7. no worries man, i had the same thing happen the first time i took a hit out of a bong. i laid back on a couch and could feel my pulse and it felt like my heart was going to explode. i literally thought i was dying. then i saw my friend across the room and she could tell i was freaking and she reminded me that i was just really really stoned. just took some reassurance and some chill friends to get me to relax and just enjoy where the herb was trying to take me.