Bad experiences while high?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by sunnysonny, Sep 23, 2013.

1. Hey, so around a month ago, I was taken advantage of while on some laced weed. Probably the absolute worst 12+ hours ever, hallucinations and basically a bad trip lasting for-freaking-ever.
    Anyway, before that, I had smoked once before and really ~felt the vibes~, enjoyed it kinda thing. I've smoked twice since the bad experience- once was decent, didn't really have too much of an effect, the other most recent one I went into a full fledged panic attack and began having a "drug flashback" from a month ago.

Any ideas on why this is happening? My body just doesn't do weed? Any way around it? I realize not smoking is the best option here, just wondering about opinions or similar experiences.

2. i think the only time i had a bad experience was my 1st time smoking weed. and i was clueless on how much weed was too much. so my "so called" homies gave me bong hit....after bong hit.....after bong hit.. and beautiful chick i was crushing on was there at the time so i wasnt gonna look like a light weight . went through the day with paranoia & tunnel vision

worlds are cages, for ideas

hmmmm, I guess the ideal thing to do would be smoke a quarter to your self and then get high with your friends after. People have different levels of tolerance, Im guessing some of your friends smoke a fair amount. I have a spliff now and ill be moderately high for about 3+ hrs, I smoke a spliff after a month of use and I will be tripping balls for the whole day.

Btw, what exactly makes a bad trip for you? ....
    I sometimes get freaked out by the realness of past experiences but it doesn't take long for me to mediate myself back to peace. 

- Komatic  

4. Well it's gonna be hard to get over that bad laced experience. You just have to teach yourself that when you smoke weed it isn't going to happen again. There's nothing to be afraid of and it will all be fine. The more you can calm yourself and control your mindset the easier it will be to enjoy it. Once you're calmed down just go with it. Feel the good feelings and relax.

I have had 2 bad trips. First one i got an odd feeling in my neck like energy was gathering there. It made the back of my head feel like when you are on a rollercoaster. Spent the night watching walls spin clutching my teddy bear and having my gf rub my back.

Second time i had a weird pressure in my sinus'. I literally thought i was going to be sucked into my own brain. It felt like my eyes were being sucked inward. Was extremely uncomfortable and disconcerting.

After that i had a few flashbacks when i got really baked. Eventually i decided to face it head on. Got really high and just clenched my jaw and forced myself to realize nothing bad was going to happen from smoking and it was in my head. After that night it never came back.

5. I got super stoned and had a guy sell me his soul. written, signed, and burned into ashes.