Bad experiences every time i smoke weed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by breezyyy, May 3, 2019.

1. Okay, so recently i tried weed. And every time i use it very weird “symptoms?” start happening. So the first time i tried it the experience was horrible. I took like 15 hits from an oil pen. It started with a numbness of the head and all of a sudden i felt a rush over my body. My heart started beating crazy fast and i could feel it beating in every part of my body. And i didn’t even know what was real because it felt like I was going in and out of reality. I kept getting lost in my thoughts and everytime i would move my body it felt like it was skipping, and repeating the movement. If that makes any sense. So call me dumb, but i was extremely curious so i decided to get my own oil pen. This time i bought a cart from a completely different person. And i have been using it recently but everytime i do its different experience. It seems like one of those feelings i felt the first time occurs again. But only one at a time. For example the next time i used it i felt that spaciness and lost in my thoughts as i did the first time. And the most recent time i did i felt the skippiness. And that was with a lot less hits (maybe 3-5) But I really don’t believe it’s a mind over matter thing because I never even knew weed could make you feel like that. Anyways i’m just curious if anyone can relate, or tell me the reason behind why this is happening.

2. Tell me again what's happening?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I mean... just go back and read it. What are you not understanding?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Oh yeah, I didn't think about that. Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Marijuana isn't for everyone, if you keep getting negative effects then stop smoking all together..

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. "Doctor, it hurts when I do this..."

You are probably taking too much. Take two hits off the cartridge and stop. Better yet, try vaping buds. Are these legal cartridges you have tried?

• Like Like x 2
  7. No they aren’t legal, and i’ve even tried taking a couple hits and then stopping but then i feel nothing, so i go back a couple minutes and take another but then that usually does it.

8. It takes about 15 minutes for the high to set-in. Take a couple hits and wait 15 minutes.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. I would never buy cartridges from a dealer. You don't know what they contain, and they might be laden with pesticides, or who knows what. You also don't know the potency since they were never lab tested. If you really want to experience cannabis, buy some buds.

• Agree Agree x 1

10. No questions are dumb. I hate when I get laughed at just for asking questions to expand my knowledge as a grower. So.... What happened to you is this...the first and third time sounds like you smoked an indica strain. More of a body high narcotic like couch lock kind of high. And the for your first time 15 hits of indica oil is a pretty big dose which can be overwhelming. The second time sounds like you smoked a sativa strain. Totally different high. You really should read into strain info and learn about the differences between an indica strain, sativa, or a hybrid of both and just find what works for you. strain info is definitely everything. I’m definitely an indica guy as it is heavier and more medicinal, great for my insomnia. I rarely ever smoke sativa strains but when I do it’s more of an “upper” for lack of a better word, makes me all artistic and shit. So always ask what strain you are getting and whether it’s an indica, sativa, or hybrid and you shall learn which medicine works best for you as everybody is different.

11. thanks for answering, and actually the first time was my friends cart. and the other three times were my own cart.(so second and third must of been same) the first time was kind of all of those things happening at the same time. And i was with a couple of friends everytime. All of them said they never had that happen to them, so that just made me really curious, idk if that was because i was doing something wrong or maybe because weed isn’t for me.

12. Well 1st off you have no idea what's in an illegal cart. Why trying dabbing when being new to cannabis? That's asking for bad affects.

That's like taking up drinking and drinking 9 shots in a row your 1st time then 10 shots the next time then asking why you feel like shit. It's because you just put a shit ton of a foreign chemcial(s) into your body and brain and it has no idea what to think.

Your jumping the gun start out with bud and work your way up to dabs. Dabs are desgined for experienced stoners and people who have serve medical conditions requiring high amounts of THC.

13. #13 breezyyy, May 3, 2019
    Last edited: May 3, 2019
    well obviously i’m not very educated in the subject, but everyone that i know has started with oil pens, and they were fine, so i figured i would be too. obviously not tho

• Like Like x 1
  14. I get it man. Oil is the best but, ya gotta slow it down. You don't wanna make yourself feel greened out or sick.

You can stick with dabs but do it in small amounts so you feel good.

15. When I

Also, when you smoke and are having a bad day this will get you a long way if you truly open up to it. Just go with it. Only time can help and you’re going to be ok so just go with it man. The words sound stupid but it’s so much more powerful than that.

• Agree Agree x 1

16. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum