Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bad Experience

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MANontheMOON84, May 10, 2011.

1. Just a little info, I've been smoking more than moderately that last couple months (like 4-5 days a week) and decided to smoke after work one night, no plans for the night just a nightly toke alone as I usually do.
    After smoking I lay in bed and watch TV, well I must have fallen asleep siting up right-ish, (my head was sitting up against the pillow with my body parallel to the bed) and I was in like this half-dream, half-concious state where I wasnt able to see anything (kinda looked like what you see when you close your eyes) and I couldnt move, I was stuck in like a coma. I tried multiple times to sit up and I felt like i could feel myself starting to sit up but falling straight back downwards, after mutliple failed attempts I kinda laid there and then suddenly I was able to see just enough to turn on my lmap and the second the light turned on I was able to sit up. Even after sitting up, fully awake, I still felt a weird, physical sensation like down my spine if i started to lay down again.

It was horrible haha. Any ideas on what could have caused this?

I thought maybe it's cause I had little sleep, partied the night before and was just exhausted and didnt know it. Idk, anyone else experienced something similar to this?

2. Sounds like sleep paralysis. 1st step to lucid dreaming, pretty scary if you don't know how to handle it. Meh, coulda been something else too...