Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bad experience with weed...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Guest, Aug 4, 2011.

1. My friends and I were smoking a blunt in the car and my buddy dropped it on the floor. He reached down to get the blunt and put a little bit of pressure on the floor with his hand because it rolled under the seat... needless to say, the floor was rusted and the pressure caused the floor to collapse and he fell out of the car head first. He was then pulled under my tire, he's dead. :(

2. get out with that shit ive heard this story before. your not even original are you troll?

3. Seriously?! This is the obituary I want when I die, fuckin' A, yes!:cool:

"OscarZetaAcosta was killed today when he was reaching for a blunt that had rolled under the front seat of his friend Hunter S. Thompson's vehicle, he was ejected when the floor gave out and was killed when the wheel of The Great Red Shark crushed his head."

4. It's okay if you had a friend who fell through the rusted floor of a car reaching for his blunt... it's a common way to die around here. Some of the other blades here are very familiar with the consequences that come along with it.

Oscar, if you die before me, and I find out; I will do everything in my power to make this happen.

5. i had a terrible experience with weed, one time, i was like, smoking it, and then, it was like, gone man :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

....just like me ;)

6. Doesnt Mogwai have a IDENTICAL story?.... Holy fuck.

.... Unless......

Mogwai.... Was a figment of my psychosis.... But you have the identical story.....

Fuck.... That means.... Its time for another bowl!.....

Er wait. What was I thinking about?:smoke:

7. hey man as long as you know how to copy and paste:)

8. hey man as long as you know how to copy and paste:)

9. that sucks. i guess its time to light up again.

10. hey man as long as you know how to copy and paste:cool:

Ah, fuck!:cool:

11. I finally got some pictures of the aftermath:

[​IMG]

12. I had a similar experience but I was flicking off the police helicopter and taking a bong hit.
    Sadly, I was so high and I tried to give my friend a hug telling him how awesome he is.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-wdMes7xMs&feature=related]‪Kid Passes Cop at 100mph Car Hits Bridge‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

My friend died, because he was taking a big ol' bong rip when we made impact. The bong was lodged into his skull. The doctor said his THC to blood content was 65% THC.... So sad.

13. Sorry to say but that's just a live action video of Grand The Auto: San Andreas.

14. Both subjects survived. Don't worry, its okay to laugh.

15. Yeah, one of my friends died from smoking too much "Marihauna" as they call it. It caused him to go mad the cops had to put him down...

16. I recommend you keep experimenting weed and start building a tolerance. Once that's in place, you'll find that you assume other people as well as yourself are dead a lot less often while high. :bongin:

17. My blunt and put a little bit of pressure on the floor with his hand because it rolled under the... needless to say, the floor was rufirst. He was then pulled under my dead.