Bad experience with weed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by JahGz, Oct 19, 2016.

1. I don't know if any of you guys have had this experience, but it hit me hard. I've been smoking for about a year now & just yesterday I think I actually experienced being high. When I've smoked before I've gotten a little buzzed and I've felt a little bit of a body high, but just yesterday I had smoked with a couple of friends, and off of just one puff, I felt the high hit me. The buzz that I felt kick in on the first puff, would usually kick in on like the 4th, or 5th puff. But after I took a second puff, in about 10 seconds, my body was tingly, I felt like my body was pulling away from me, everytime I took a step I just wanted to sit down, my heart was pounding quickly, I didn't feel hungry at all, I actually didn't want to eat, because I couldn't even feel my guts. I was 5 miles away from home, and I felt I couldn't get home under the influence. It felt very unpleasant and I couldn't understand how people enjoy this feeling.

I was just wondering, did anybody ever feel the symptoms I felt the first time, or after a later time? Is this how being high is supposed to feel, and I just reacted negatively? Was the weed too strong, or was the weed I was smoking before just trash?

Thanks if you're willing to help.

P.S. - I've never grinded weed, but this time I grinded it, and I was told it was Sour Diesel.

2. How did you smoke before if you didn't grind your weed?

3. I usually roll it up in fronto & broke off pieces of it so it could fit in the blunt, but I never actually grinded the weed.

4. I like the intense feelings bc I know I just have to ride it out and I'll be fine and I like the new experience and the weird feelings I get while high.

If it's been a year and you weren't 100 percent sure you got high then you probably weren't high and I assume you were just dumb and weren't inhaling it correctly or something. It's amazing that it took this long for you to realise till now.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Super confused. So, you've been smoking for a year but don't know what being high feels like? You don't grind your weed? What do you do, wrap the whole bud in a paper and smoke it that way?

• Like Like x 1
  6. After the first time I smoked, I didn't experience anything, so I did my research and realized I didn't inhale it correctly. Then I started to inhale my weed correctly, and when I smoked, I felt a high from that point going forward. But after doing research, it turns out that was just the buzz that I've been feeling the past year, it was never actually the initial high.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Went to prison at the age 23 for 5yr. Only cannabis nothing else.
    Now I'm a caretaker....I want my life back[​IMG]

God Bless the Harvest

8. sheesh it's like some of you have never heard of breaking buds with your fingers or using scissors lol

• Like Like x 2
  9. Yes this new Box Store generation needs grinders lol

God Bless the Harvest

10. I prefer chopping but then again I lose kief from not grinding it

11. I had smoked yesterday with the weed grinded, and I even took more puffs this time, but I didn't feel like how I felt on monday.

12. I had smoked yesterday with the weed grinded, and I even took more puffs this time, but j didn't feel like how I felt on monday

13. Try grinding it more or chopping it in paper that's folded twice so it sits in a pocket of the paper and you just chop away. Have a few cones from a bong and tell me how that goes.

14. Your getting bullshit Smoke if you are not getting any effect...

God Bless the Harvest

15. High CBD strain maybe?

God Bless the Harvest

16. Throughout the time I've been smoking I have been getting an affect, but it was just on Monday where I hit Cloud 9 & I wasn't expecting that shit lol , & the strain was Sour D

17. This thread is lolz. Except for the depressing post about the homie who went to jail, sorry man.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  18. It's the strain. Sour Diesel will knock you on your ass hard like an edible.