Bad experience with Oxycontin

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by grizzlybearman, Jul 24, 2009.

1. Today I had a near damn terrible experience with OC.

I had about 3/4ths of a 60mg OC left, and I took maybe half of it and snorted it around 3:30 pm. Felt good at first, pretty damn chill and relaxed. Later, I felt hot, itchy, and overall got just a terrible mind/body feeling. Was laying on the couch just feeling like, damn when is this gonna end.

I started feeling better and finished my last half around 7pm. Around 9, I felt irritable, annoyed at even the smallest things, itching ALL over the place, and my head just straight up hurt. I felt really nauseous too. Then, an hour after that I was miserable and was annoyed and irriated by the smallest things. I couldn't light a cig in my friends car cuz we were on a highway and he was like, cover it with your hands. I kirked out on him cuz I still couldn't get it lit and I was like WTF man, just put your window up for two seconds you fucking prick. I then went to a PC place and played some vid games and this kid kept kicking my feet and getting up in my shit. I almost flipped the fuck out but my friend controlled me from kicking the shit out of him or kicking his ignorant ass.

Strange thing is im usually pretty passive and not easy to anger. Is this normal? Did I take too much a dose? This shit just feels like it doesnt have SHIT on mj (which I have to stop til the end of August which is one reason I tried oxy).

What's it supposed to feel like? What's some normal activities to do on oxy?

2. You did more than you can handle.

3. Mary+oxy=

orgy

4. How much would you recommend for the next time? Prob won't be for a few weeks. I think the next time I'll do it is when I smoke again.

The pills are so small, too. You think 10mg plus some vape hits of dank will have me at the good spot?

5. dosage info is against the rules. sorry to act like a mod....:eek:

6. No worries. I forgot about that myself there, I apologize.

7. It doesn't happen alot but trust me its normal. It's happened to me before when coming down from 25mgs of Hydrocodone. So I could only imagine how bad it would be from Oxycodone because I've never tried.

8. I know the feeling, it's too high a dose.

But then again tolerance seems to change things. I don't really enjoy oxy until i've been doing it for a couple of days straight. If i haven't had any in a long time it just makes me anxious, nausious and aggrivated.

9. sounds to me like you were going into withdrawal. I take oxyconting and hydrocodone for breakthrough pain and if my mind knows that I am running out I will go into withdrawals and still be loaded up on oxy.. weird. thats what it sounds like. Oxy isnt as much fun when you need to take it. As a pleasure drug there are way safer drugs to have fun with like tylenol 3. You dont get as high but you dont wanna sell your mom to hippies the next day cause you have no more oxy...

10. Hey bro I don't know whats up with these 60mg Oxys.
    I had one a couple of days ago and I got a big ass crash like never before.
    I felt good for a while, than I was pissed and was nodding out.
    The 40s and 80s are just fine.. I don't know what's up.

11. did ya get them from a pharmacy?? If not, they may be fake I suppose. I imagine it wouldn't be farfectched to say that someone somewhere in the world would have thought of making oxy that was a very good replica?

12. Well my friends mom gets a prescription so they must be real. I get them $4 a pop. I think it was because I haven't eaten. I am going to try it again tomorrow after a good meal.

13. Ya maybe. You should try snorting. Its quite the rush. Go easy though it brings a new meaning to fast acting..

14. Man.. they make you irritable whether you take a small dose or a high dose.. your just so high you dont realize how it changes you

15. I don't get irritable Dripping. I don't know why I just felt kind of sick from these.

16. shoulda smoked some weed OP

17. fucking a, get high as shit, eat xanax, smoke weed... I could never drink again...

/candyflipping from yesterday

18. Same thing man, same thing. The little magenta/reddish ones. Fucking made me ANGRY afterward and I was crashing like a bitch. Everything pissed me off, kid tried to bum 3 cigs in a row and I was like GO BUY A FUCKING PACK YOU BITCH and shit and he was my good friend. Lol, shit got me going crazy. Dunno if im trying those again, at least not the 60s.

Does anyone know the going price for 60mg oxys? I'm on the EC of the USA. Checking to see if this dude from work ripped me off or not. He charged me 30, which i didnt mind cuz I was only trying it once to check it out.

19. they go for 45 here.

on opies, i get reaal agitated really fast from little things, thats why i like doing them alone in a controlled environment. Too many things fucking up when im with others.

20. wow, did you really just recommend using tylenol 3 to get high? that's just retarded man..:rolleyes: