Bad experience with a dealer

Discussion in 'General' started by John Lennon, Oct 31, 2013.

1. #1 John Lennon, Oct 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2013
    Yesterday, I was at my night shift and this girl was checking her account and she said "Yeah, They paid".
    Today, my friend was contacting his dealer. He is a friend of his friend. I have bought from this guy before but via my friend, that means, If only have seen him once (until today).

So he came to the bank near to my home. I entered with my friend while he was waiting outside with his friend in his car. But when I used my card to withdraw money, the fucking thing said "Insufficient funds" you can imagine my facial expression, fuck.

We told him and at first he seemed to not believe us, then he got angry and even a bit intimidating. We explained him and in the end he started to calm and gave us the weed. I gave him one of my glass spoon as a guarantee (more as a symbol of trust, I guess).

We agreed to wait this day if I get paid. If not, I will have to borrow some money from someone.

Hell, I miss my last dealer. He was also my friend and he always had dank stuff.

You never know that guy could have had several people not pay him back that very week. Always have the cash in your hands and then look for a dealer.

3. It's a businesses and you gotta have the cash up front. No if, ands or buts. I don't blame the dealer for being mad since he just wants his money, you get your weed, and get the hell outta there.

4. Shit, I wish I had a friend who was a dealer.

5. Everyone here's right. When you're going to buy, have the money up front. How would you like it if someone was going to buy something off of you, but they had no money and still took the item?

6. As everyone else has said, dont even make contact unless you have the money in your pocket, ready to be given away

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I don't know if it's because I'm sober, but I can't figure out what the first sentence has to do with the rest of the story.

:confused:

8. I'd be pissed as well if I just travelled a few miles to sell some kid a few grams, get there and he doesn't even have the money; I'd be like 'wtf? Next time you hit me up for bud make sure you've actually got money', not hard.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk

9. For real. Always be prepared. If not, that could get you into some serious shit with some wrong people someday.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. #11 Tree Burner, Nov 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2013
    That's your fault since you didn't keep up with your funds. Put yourself in his shoes, he's wasting his time because you didn't manage your money and don't have the funds.

If I'm going to meet somebody and have to pull cash out I'm checking my account online before even calling, even if I know there is money in that account. Drugs or not, I'm still doing it. I'm not about to waste someones time due to my miscalculation.

Personally, I wouldn't have accepted his front if I couldn't put a date on when it when be paid back.

11. Most 'dealers' want the transaction to run as efficiently, and quickly as possible. Always have your funds in pocket before you even hit up your guy.

12. I enjoy being a good client to my dealer. Always having exact change, etc.

13. You wasted his time by coming out. You should have cash prior. Hes nice i wouldnt give you shit.

Sent from my SGH-T959

14. yeah I think you are the one in the wrong here, just saying. the dealer doesn't want your pipe as a guarantee, he wants cash. chances are he doesn't want to see you again until the next time you pick up. it's nothing personal, he's just running a business. you wouldn't pull this shit at the supermarket, would you? 

15. Sounds like some bitch who works with OP saw she got payed and so OP thought he did too.

16. Like a few other threads floating around GC - you're the douche/cunt in this situation. Its common sense to have the money first then seek bud. As others said, put yourself in their shoes.

+Rep

17. Yea what the hell does the first sentence have to do with anything?

18. why the fuck would you even hit up a dealer if you dont have the money?? dude, common sense......

you are 100% at fault and if i was that dealer i'd say fuck off, I don't want your god dam pipe. i would never deal to you again bc you are such a waste of time. here's why my dealer likes me:::::::::

I hit him up, wait for a reply (5-10 mins), I meet him at his place within a few minutes, exchange, done. I always have cash, transportation,etc. 

I wouldn't even think about hitting someone up on your credit bullshit. GTFO.

19. I mean this one time my dealer came with a delivery 20 sack, and I was supposed to have the cash already, but didn't, so I asked him to take me to the atm which he did. Then it was I had insifficient funds, so he drove me back home to transfer money from my savings to my checking, then drove me back to the atm lol.

He's a chill as dude though and always cool.