Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bad Experience On Weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Fryingpanheadielover, Jun 6, 2013.

1. the first time I ever got high(second time I smoked) I had major couch lock and became claustrophobic along with increased heart rate and psychosis(disconnection from reality) . I was not on any medication and maybe had one beer. I was excited to get high so I smoked way to much. I felt weird for about a month and a half. Every time I saw, heard about, or thought about weed I would start to feel the terrible feeling again. To be honest I think the thing that helped me most is telling my parents. they shouldn't be mad since you went to them. As soon as I told them, we talked for a while and stayed up for a while until I started realizing I was going to be ok. Just know it will take time but this will pass. By the way I got high again about a year later and felt the same feeling and I didn't freak out because I had learn to deal with it. Why is this happening?

2. Weed doesn't cause psychological problems, just makes existing ones flare up.

3. Weed might not be for you, you know? Do whatever makes you happy.

4. Well dont do it anymore. 

5. as sad as it is to say, weed just isn't for everyone. all substances effect everyone differently and what might click for one person might just not work for another.