Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bad experience last night

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by quasimoto, Jul 27, 2008.

1. Last night I smoked a small sobe waterfall bowl, and I felt a little high after I cleared it, but not as high as I wanted to be. I just loaded one more bowl and cleared it.. I felt really good. Then 5 minutes later I started to get a massive headache/stomach ache and I could barely lift up my head. After an hour and a half of laying down feeling like shit I made some food to hopefully feel better. It worked a little bit, but I still had to keep my head down. 2 hours after I smoked I started to feel better - but this was really painful/unenjoyable. I bought dank headies for a reason so I could get a really great high, but it was honestly the opposite of what I wanted to happen. I only had to of smoked .3, .4 at the most. I really don't feel like smoking anymore because of this. It's the 3rd time something has happened to me like this - 2 of the times happening within this month. The first time was a long time ago, like a year ago. I just feel like quitting because I used to never feel like this. I either feel buzzed/a little high, or get this headache high when I smoke a good amount of bud. I've been smoking at least 3 times a week for the past 6 months. Did/has this happened to anyone? I love smoking and the culuture of it, but this really sucks.

2. I wouldn't swear off the herb forever, but I think in your case it's time for an old-fashioned T-break. Stop for ~ 2 weeks and then smoke about .2 and see how that makes you feel.

3. yeah word up , quit for a little then smoke a couple tokes and see how high u feel.

4. This exact thing happened to me after smoking 3 waterfalls. Personally I felt a bit sick after each hit, but I figure that's because my lungs were filled with nothing but smoke and tar, no oxygen.

It was the worst high of my life after that.

5. I've seen this happen a few times with my friends, they'll hit a bong or a waterfall or something, empty out their lungs, and then hit it again straight away.

Brains need air!

So remember...

Breathe, breathe in the air :smoke:

6. yea dude once like 2 years ago, i had the worst high of my life way worse then yours even.
    So i was getting toked up i was hitting waterfall gates exclusive, maybe 4 or 5. but i got zooted off my as sit was good for a min, we threw on a movie. as i was watching i didnt feel good so i got some water and chilled but as i watched the movie i had a horrible stomach/head ache and watching the movie i saw subtitles when there was none and didnt hear sound untill a few scenes later i was tweakin to say the least besides the pains. After a little while i stopped with the movie rolled over on a couch and convulsed for about 3 hours i kinda remember it but not too much anymore i know i didnt wana smoke ever again but.. i did like as soon as i felt good the same shit too so idk it was like a freak accident and now im smoking this summer more then ever deff dont give up the herb dude shit happens if you scared id say just get different bud i deff dont recommend smoking that shit again i was just being a stupid ass when i did

7. You were probally smoking bad weed. I only throw up when I smoke alot of commercial , thats it lol.Or maybe it was laced

8. I've heard this was caused by dehydration or not eating for some time before. I forget where I saw this though, so don't trust me on it.

9. waterfalls fuck you up lol

10. maybe u smoked a little too much? i mean waterfalls do FUCK u up royally

11. QFT.
    T-break?

12. hahhaaha yes its happened to me before :D

13. its usually the waterfall bong. i havent ever had a good high off of one of those...must be bad vibes or something. just take a little break and let your mind clear. come back to the ganj with a positive attitude and everything will be back to normal

14. Everyones telling him to take a T-break, but to me it looks like he got to high. If any thing he needs to build up a tolerance.

15. smoke a blunt, its more controlled how big a hit you take=

16. i agree.

stop smoking waterfalls and get a bong or somethin

17. ya it does seem all these stories involve a waterfall... maybe that is the culprit, but i still smoke those to this day, and continued to that summer when i had the trip. Maybe its just one to many, or... it seems to be harder to inhale correctly with the watergate and just as i became a more seasoned toker i just got better at it. Theory two, when we light the gate i know i used a home made piece, plastic bottle and socket(do they make legit waterfalls never seen one??) so possibility of burning plastic?? well thats a few thoughts tell me what you think.

Like i said before dont stop smoking that shyt, i agree with everyone else too so i would say go out get some new bud try maybe to find a new guy? or ask your guy for different shit cuz it tripped you out last time and definitely use a different medium for smoking(i.e joint, bowl, bong, blunt) joints are imo like the best way least paper and smoothest hit.