Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bad dealers,

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by skater420man, Jun 22, 2011.

1. so i had a question about what the fuck i should do with my dealer.

ok so he lives far away and when i call him im like hey man can i get some bud, hes like ya sure how much you need? no matter what i say ( 1 gram ) ( 3.5 grams ) or ( 7 grams ) hes like ight i got you. then this bitch is like yo i need like 5$ for gas im sitting there thinking gas is like $3.75 a gallon, it wont take him a gallon to get to me. so should i stop giving him 5 bucks. i have only gave him the extra money like 3 times cause i was i need 4 the weed. lmfao :hello:
    so what do you all think i should do???
    :confused:

2. 5$ for gas is perfectly reasonable.

3. keep giving it unless u can find a better dealer

4. Lol what. Thats very reasonable. How far is he from you?

5. If he lives far away then I guess it's reasonable. I would give him 4-5 bucks.

6. like 4 miles........ and sometimes i dont have the extra money and hes like i cant get you then, i just wana be like you a stingy ass bitch. but i wouldint do that unless he pissed me off. plus i have known him for like 4 years. :)

7. haha! 4 miles is no where near worth 5 bucks. you'd have to running a hummer with a v12 engine that sucks up 10 gallons everyone time you accelerate.

8. Well he is coming to you so I can understand why he's charging gas money, I mean unless he is realllyyyy close

9. I think 5 dollars for gas would be okay if he was delivering straight to your house but if you are just meeting up with him in town I think that's pretty bogus. It's his job to sell weed and should buy gas with the profits he makes and not bum for gas money off clients.

10. Well if you dont have the $5 for gas why dont you just go pick it up? If thats not possible then quit your bitchin, you are getting weed DELIVERED to you. Yeah gas might be only $4 a gallon but you have to take into account the wear and tear on his car that you dont have to do the maintenance on.

11. Hmm first you said he lives far away then you said 4 miles...doesnt make much sense. 4 miles is nothing.